Author Topic: Game gets destroyed in new diss track [G Count - F*ck The Game Up]  (Read 1848 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Game gets destroyed in new diss track [G Count - F*ck The Game Up]
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2014, 12:03:54 AM »
Game is funny ass dude  ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Game-Won

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2014, 02:49:15 AM »
BG who? My nigga Chris Spencer killed what was left of him here...

fast-forward to 1:35. Nigga said "I thought the BG stood for Buff Girl"  ;D

Is that really BG Knoc out in the crowd, cause he gets owned hard.

Dude Chris Spencer is a funny dude, never heard of him before, gonna look for more of his stuff, thanks for the hook up.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2014, 06:36:13 AM »
in terms of who killed that "Chiraq" beat the most it goes Lil Herb > Game > Nicki Minaj > Count > Durk > frail ass Tyga
No offense, but you're crazy if you think Lil Herb or anybody and I mean anybody bodied that Chiraq beat better than Game.  His verse and the energy on his verse got all these Chi niggas up in arms, knowing not a one of'em can fuck wit' it.  Another thing, a lot of yall need to stop with the "he took Kendricks Flow" on there.  Where?!?!?  Sounded to me like he did a DMX style better than DMX ever did it.  It's hard to even put a song on after hearing Game's verse 'cause it ain't much out there at the moment that equals that energy.

Lil Herb is the originator of the flow that everybody who rapped on the beat is emulating, therefore nobody ripped it better than him

sure Game brought the energy at a higher level but it doesn't have the same replay value that Lil Herb's performance does, in a month we'll forget all about this
  Sorry, but I don't hear Lil Herb in Game's flow at all.  I can't get enough of his verse.

Blood$

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2014, 11:21:10 PM »
Game emulated Kendrick and X more so but basically every other rapper who did the beat jacked Herb's flow