Author Topic: Gucci Mane pleads guilty to gun charge, sentenced to 2 years  (Read 335 times)

Blood$

Gucci Mane has taken a plea deal which will probably see him serving 39 months in jail.

Gucci Mane has seen his share of legal troubles, but while he's been in and out of jail for a large part of his career, his latest arrest certainly appeared to be his most serious.

The rapper was hit with a gun possession charge back in 2013, shortly after having an allegedly lean-induced Twitter meltdown. He's been locked up for the last 10 months, and while the charge does have a maximum sentence of 10 years, it looks like he'll be serving considerably less time.

GuWop pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon today, and he's expected to serve a 39 month sentence. The 10 months that he's already spent in jail will count against this, meaning the rapper should only be locked up for another 29 months.

While this will mean Gucci won't be a free man until 2016, it's still a better outcome than had been anticipated.

The ATL rapper will also face a fine of $250,000.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gucci-mane-pleads-guilty-likely-to-remain-in-jail-until-2016-news.10531.html

FREE GUWOP

Seagully

Re: Gucci Mane pleads guilty to gun charge, sentenced to 2 years
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 12:49:41 PM »
FREE GUWOP!!!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »
I bet he'll get it knocked down to 18 with good behavior. It'll be good for him. Get him to detox a little, write new content...He'll be good.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 04:05:54 PM »
I bet he'll get it knocked down to 18 with good behavior. It'll be good for him. Get him to detox a little, write new content...He'll be good.

easy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 06:45:54 AM »
the only nigga besides suge knight and snoop who commit crimes and don't do time.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 08:01:51 AM »
the only nigga besides suge knight and snoop who commit crimes and don't do time.

if you don't consider 2 years for a gun possessed by a felon time, what excuse is there for TIP the informant doing 10 months for a dozen machine guns (and he was a felon on his 3rd strike)?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 05:19:10 PM »

if you don't consider 2 years for a gun possessed by a felon time, what excuse is there for TIP the informant doing 10 months for a dozen machine guns (and he was a felon on his 3rd strike)?
lol ah hustle gang

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 05:24:43 PM »

pull up t.i.'s plea agreement ! Gucci in the past five years alone been locked up 50 leven times and is finally doin' time for his heinous acts. that caged bird is singin' like mariah carey.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 05:54:39 PM »

pull up t.i.'s plea agreement ! Gucci in the past five years alone been locked up 50 leven times and is finally doin' time for his heinous acts. that caged bird is singin' like mariah carey.

and who is he singing on?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 06:35:49 PM »

you never know gucci mane is loose wit the lips.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 09:53:54 PM »

you never know gucci mane is loose wit the lips.

and TIP isn't?  ;D