Author Topic: PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.  (Read 4045 times)

Mr. Theo

PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.
« on: May 14, 2014, 06:46:41 AM »
Many people doubt of Coolio street reputation..the man is a legend to me (a shame he became addicted again)

Some people calls him a dumb..idiot..crackhead..and etc..

This don't matter. The man is legendary on streets of LA. And a true pioneer West Coast OG musician.

Some people believe he was affiliated with Baby Crips gang..some say he was a Rollin 30's or Rollin 60's.

But, he was member of GARDENA SHOTGUN CRIPS.

Proof:

Where'S Ice Cube gang pictures at? HAUEHAHEAEEA

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

gio™fugahoo

Re: PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 07:02:49 AM »
Thanxx for the Proof bro

Now i can die Lol ;D

DL

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »
Lol, that's Jay Capone with the green beenie and the big dude on the left is Big Ship.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 04:15:29 PM »
Thank God! The forum has achieved its primary mission and can now close.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 04:31:00 PM »
why the fuck do you care mr theo?? wtf you gonna do, run up on him for wearing different colors or some shit? fucking clown

Mr. Theo

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 07:17:19 PM »
why the fuck do you care mr theo?? wtf you gonna do, run up on him for wearing different colors or some shit? fucking clown

Don't panic homie...
The only clown in this forum is the type of dude
with a nickname Blunt Time Iz High.
You smoke to much pot..moron.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 09:54:36 PM »
I can go to sleep peacefully now that I know this information

abusive

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 06:41:02 AM »

Don't panic homie...
Tupac sig is hilarious. I like this type of stuff so I appreciate it. I never doubted Coolio for some reason. But I always wanted to know the truth about Ice-T and his gang affiliation.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 06:47:08 AM »

Don't panic homie...
Tupac sig is hilarious. I like this type of stuff so I appreciate it. I never doubted Coolio for some reason. But I always wanted to know the truth about Ice-T and his gang affiliation.

2pac making more noise than rappers alive . ahhahahaha

Ice-T connection..this is hard man..

Ice-T is a super OG..its hard to find the right information, I'll stay tuned, if I get some information, certainly post here!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 06:57:06 AM »
 i dont care about all of this but it's always good to see Coolio get respect.
 His first album a classic, i was like 12(maybe 13) when it came out and we loved it, his second album not so good(overall) , third album decent, fourth album dope, 5th alum fairly dope.
 Shame to see him fade out. I seen some REALLY fucked up pics of him. I think he living in Europe somewhere? (or was) he looked fucked.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 07:46:28 AM »
 His first album a classic, i was like 12(maybe 13) when it came out and we loved it, his second album not so good(overall) , third album decent, fourth album dope, 5th alum fairly dope.
 Shame to see him fade out. I seen some REALLY fucked up pics of him. I think he living in Europe somewhere? (or was) he looked fucked.

The 3 first albums are dope.

Coolio makes a lot of money with royalties of Gangsta Paradise..and shows especially in Europe...but the crack spend some money...

Don't panic homie...

This is the most accurate information what can be achieved.

The rapper Caz..long time Ice-T homie..he's OG from Rollin 60' ..He went to prison 2 or 3 times...

Ice-T located to the same neighboorhood(Crenshaw,coming from Newark...in 1973..on the year of Piru gang split...

Soon, Ice-T is a Rollin' 60' ..but he have a strong affiliation with the Hoover Crips too..

Check It Out Some Caz music :

http://www.allmusic.com/album/goin-head-up-mw0000222748

Peace

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 07:49:47 AM »
 dope collaboration that was over due and dope video.
 <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/J71nD04CVF0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/J71nD04CVF0</a>

Bugga shit quality, only good versions censored...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:56:09 AM by KrazySumwhat »

abusive

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »

Coolio makes a lot of money with royalties of Gangsta Paradise..and shows especially in Europe...but the crack spend some money...

Don't panic homie...

The rapper Caz..long time Ice-T homie..he's OG from Rollin 60' ..He went to prison 2 or 3 times...

Ice-T located to the same neighboorhood(Crenshaw,coming from Newark...in 1973..on the year of Piru gang split...

Soon, Ice-T is a Rollin' 60' ..but he have a strong affiliation with the Hoover Crips too..

Peace
Ok, I remember Spider Loc dissing him had me wondering even more.
Spider Loc - Deez Weirdoz [Ice-T Diss]
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 12:10:39 PM »

Don't panic homie...

Peace
Ok, I remember Spider Loc dissing him had me wondering even more.
Spider Loc - Deez Weirdoz [Ice-T Diss]

Publicity STUNT move. This guy was a "G-UNIT CRIP" WTF CLICK Is this?

While Spider Loc wore pampers..Ice-T was on air on KDAY AM.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:12:12 PM by Mr. Theo »

BIGWORM

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 06:23:10 PM »
W.C. & The Maad Circle~ Ain't A Damn Thing Changed (his first album)

W.C. & COOLIO rip the shit out of this album... this is Coolio in his prime...