Author Topic: Cormega - Industry  (Read 486 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cormega - Industry
« on: May 19, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »
Wow. That real shit finally. This bout to go over a bunch of yall heads.

http://www.egotripland.com/cormega-industry-prod-by-large-professor/
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Cormega - Industry
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »
fire !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 07:00:48 PM »
When Styles made I Get High it played all day/
When Styles made Im Black it didnt get enough play
cause If I dont who will

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:31:22 PM »
I fucking love Cormega. This track is incredible.  Strong lyrics and inspired production.  Please tell me this means he's got an album dropping soon.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 09:43:54 PM »
Mega Philosophy In July 8) 8) 8)
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 11:57:49 PM »
Mega went off. God damn.

Seagully

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 11:21:31 AM »

This bout to go over a bunch of yall heads.

^^^POINTLESS ARROGANCE!!!^^^

track is SOLID.

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 12:32:30 PM »
been bumpin Mega a lot lately, this song sounds like vintage mega, his delivery is impeccable,

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 12:51:57 PM »
Mega is very underrated. He has poignant things to say in his rhymes and has a delivery that actually makes it exciting to hear. I think there's a lot of rappers who try to create "fake substance".  They want to be deep artists but you don't really believe them. More people should be checking for Cormega.

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 12:58:59 PM »
what I like about Mega is that he's articulate, street and introspective at the same time. he has a perfect delivery and dope lyrics.

some of my favorite mega songs :

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gMBJRTZvh9g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gMBJRTZvh9g</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yJqya0oWjew" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yJqya0oWjew</a>

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 01:29:57 PM »
When I first came to this board talking about Mega all I heard was he was wack and Nas killed him n ended his career. Now all of a sudden its like Cormega is that dude hes so dope lyrically his lyrics are so poignant. LOL. This website kills me.
cause If I dont who will

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 01:51:52 PM »
When I first came to this board talking about Mega all I heard was he was wack and Nas killed him n ended his career. Now all of a sudden its like Cormega is that dude hes so dope lyrically his lyrics are so poignant. LOL. This website kills me.

wow, i don't recall seeing this thread, i'm not sure i was even on this forum when you made your thread. don't put all the members of this forum in the same category, just because some members at the time shat on Mega don't mean the members who like Mega now didn't like him then, they just probably didn't pay attention to the thread back when (or weren't subscribed, like me). you seem to have an ego problem though, you whine when peeps don't discuss the artists you approve, and you whine when people do listen to and praise the artists you like. why so bitter ? if you don't like this forum and despise its members then stop posting, it's as simple as that.

edit : just did a quick search and there is no thread where Cormega is being shat on by forum members, but there is one thread where Jimmy H. basically says the same thing he is saying in this very thread and where JayDC gives him props too, the only person doing a negative comment about him is Hack, who's a known troll.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=279363.0

Yup. Mega is just dope. Not even on no comparison level. The guy just embodies what an MC should be. Not just clever wordplay but genuine emotion and knowledge wrapped up in it all. He has the raw presentation like "This who I am. This is what I've been through. This is what I've learned". I'd say his latest projects would be like Scarface's. The production isn't what mainstream radio would like but the message is still there. I'll continue to support Cormega as one of the best artists doing it whether he gets that credit or not.

Don't know too much about the other two but Mega and Saigon would make for a quick sick collabo album.

And cormega is in my top ten, guy embodies mc. All his albums are personal classics.

cormega must still be jealous he got kicked outta the firm

He's had a better career then every other member not named nas, somehow I doubt that. As an artist he's more consistent then nas.

cormega must still be jealous he got kicked outta the firm
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 02:11:23 PM by bouli77 »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »
You and Jimmy dont count. I know you too are two of the better posters on this forum. Just some other clowns in here. Anyways album release date is July 22 for those who plan on coppin this. Tracklist is up on Itunes too.
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 03:59:12 PM »

wow, i don't recall seeing this thread

Because it doesn't exist. This guy is some little white herb nigga from Jersey, whose best buds with Classic Repeat Material.

Son always come through with some lame elitist opinion...but for whatever reason rides or dies for T.I.'s music lol.

Always tryna front like he's on point. Kid has two friends in real life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 04:08:33 PM »
it's Closet Material's alter ego