Author Topic: Sven you foreigner tosser!!!  (Read 275 times)

Joachim

Re:Sven you foreigner tosser!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2003, 04:51:56 PM »
We were shite tonight, but we got the job done and thats what counts i suppose.  I still wish we could play with some flair though.

I hate watching England, they're all cunts, i want Sven to stick his neck out and start Rooney against Turkey, Heskey did work their defence tonight but he's far too happy to fall over then finish a fucking ball.

We could easily play 3-4-1-2, with Scholes taking a free role behind the front two and with Butt and Gerrard in the middle of the park we'd be formidable, but we still lack a top draw, left footed winger.

Lol at the England fans singing the anthem twice and singing 'No surrender'.

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2003, 05:26:32 PM »
We were shite tonight, but we got the job done and thats what counts i suppose.  I still wish we could play with some flair though.

I hate watching England, they're all cunts, i want Sven to stick his neck out and start Rooney against Turkey, Heskey did work their defence tonight but he's far too happy to fall over then finish a fucking ball.

We could easily play 3-4-1-2, with Scholes taking a free role behind the front two and with Butt and Gerrard in the middle of the park we'd be formidable, but we still lack a top draw, left footed winger.

Lol at the England fans singing the anthem twice and singing 'No surrender'.

I was very impressed with Rooney tonight.

bez

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2003, 07:19:04 AM »
rooney shud stat, heskey mite be injured.