Poll

who will win?

Miami Heat
8 (72.7%)
San Antonio Spurs
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs  (Read 2484 times)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs
« on: May 31, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »
i got the spurs winning in 6. they have incredible depth off the bench and a bigger and better fundamentally sound front court, thats gonna be the X factor and the spurs will be the 2014 NBA Champs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 11:04:48 PM »
Give me Bron all day.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »
the heat had it easy making it to the finals, the bobcats and the deflating pacers?? come on son, they walked into the finals. the spurs know how to get it done and actually adjust, they played against id say the other best 2 teams in the west, mavs and thunder. took care of the MVP and the red hot mavs. plus spurs have home court.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »
^ I wouldn't say the Mavs were one of the best teams in the West. But yeah, give me Spurs in 7, time to redeem for that collapse last year when they had it in the bag.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 01:36:57 PM »
i dont know , i said it last year as well,

if it ends in 6 spurs, if it extends to 7 itll be the heat.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 11:51:58 PM »
spurs were literally free throws away from winning. this spurs roster is such a huge upgrade from last year. the spurs big 3 still solid. an improved kawhi leonard and the depth on the bench is incredible. heat down graded for sure. they dont have mike miller who was such a huge factor off the bench for the heat. and of course i would take coach pop over spolestra anyday.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 02:21:43 AM »
spurs were literally free throws away from winning. this spurs roster is such a huge upgrade from last year. the spurs big 3 still solid. an improved kawhi leonard and the depth on the bench is incredible. heat down graded for sure. they dont have mike miller who was such a huge factor off the bench for the heat. and of course i would take coach pop over spolestra anyday.

spolestra is nothing but a tool, imo. sub par coaching hidden by talent (along with scott brooks and mike brown (terrible coaching for brown).

as for the game 6 and game 7 theory i have. i just feel like the spurs will run out of gas by the time it gets to game 7. like what happened last year, game 6 sucked all the energy out of them after the heat stole that W.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 11:09:29 AM »
Spurs in 5 or 6...Too much depth and the fact that they will get lots of rest before game 1 since they ended the Thunder in 6 instead of 7 definitely helps them.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 12:04:05 PM »

spolestra is nothing but a tool, imo. sub par coaching hidden by talent (along with scott brooks and mike brown (terrible coaching for brown).

as for the game 6 and game 7 theory i have. i just feel like the spurs will run out of gas by the time it gets to game 7. like what happened last year, game 6 sucked all the energy out of them after the heat stole that W.

You dont think the change in home court advantage plays a part this year. I cant see Miami winning a game 7 in San Antonio.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 12:46:06 PM »

yup thats why scott brooks should be gone, he calls no play, has no real system. its all just "ok KD and russ, just go out there and shoot". spolestra is lucky to have the big 3 whose basketball IQ is pretty good and of course lebron and wade bail him out. i mean look at the adjustment coach pop made to beat the thunder, he started matt bonner! fucking genius, that  made ibaka come out of the paint cuz obviously all bonner can do is shoot threes and couldnt play off him. that made it easier for parker and ginobili to drive to the paint and of course if ibaka came down to help, easy kick out to bonner, simple inside/out game.

depending who the starting front court for the heat are, i dont see splitter starting again, i think diaw will get the nod at the 4 spot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 02:32:16 PM »
Spurs are actually favorites in the series. -130 to the Heat's +110.

I love me an underdog. Hopefully the media pushes the Spurs big time so everyone nails them.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 03:50:51 PM »
Some crazy shit for heads:

Most wins by an NBA player, last 10 years:
Duncan 622
Lebron 621

FG% last 10 years:
Duncan .502
Lebron .500
Parker .500
Bosh .497
Wade .492
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 06:41:36 PM »

1-parker is banged up

2-miami has the best player on the court at all times

3-danny green is gonna have to be consistent this year...spread those 3's around instead of blowing his load in one game

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 10:33:56 AM »

1-parker is banged up

2-miami has the best player on the court at all times

3-danny green is gonna have to be consistent this year...spread those 3's around instead of blowing his load in one game

1. had plenty of rest and wont know how completely healthy he is until hes on the court for game 1.

2. lebron wont be playing the whole game like KD and westbrook did

3. spurs have way more 3 point shooters, diaw, ginobili, mills, belinelli, bonner, kawhi i mean take your pick, they can all drain it

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 09:01:15 PM »
i keep seeing this bullshit about heat lost cuz lebron wasnt on the court. so the fuck what?? they still had wade and bosh out there, they couldve done something but they didnt. spurs are not getting enough credit for stepping up when it was time to and making shot after shot after shot and executing to perfection. ridiculous smh.