Poll

who will win?

Miami Heat
8 (72.7%)
San Antonio Spurs
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs  (Read 2480 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 09:04:43 PM »
i keep seeing this bullshit about heat lost cuz lebron wasnt on the court. so the fuck what?? they still had wade and bosh out there, they couldve done something but they didnt. spurs are not getting enough credit for stepping up when it was time to and making shot after shot after shot and executing to perfection. ridiculous smh.

so the Bulls were expected to win a title with MJ out crucial minutes??

the NBA clearly wants the Spurs to keep this competitive so they sabotaged game one.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 09:08:14 PM »
i keep seeing this bullshit about heat lost cuz lebron wasnt on the court. so the fuck what?? they still had wade and bosh out there, they couldve done something but they didnt. spurs are not getting enough credit for stepping up when it was time to and making shot after shot after shot and executing to perfection. ridiculous smh.

the NBA clearly wants the Spurs to keep this competitive so they sabotaged game one.

its a team sport, the spurs came together as a team, executed, excellent ball movement. the heat and spolestra did a poor job adjusting. its ridiculous that the spurs are not getting the credit they deserve, instead excuses are being made. 4 different spurs made their shots, lebron would not be guarding each and every one of them so thats a poor excuse to say.

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 01:02:18 AM »

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 01:56:57 AM »
they should just change their name to the miami hoes

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 07:07:29 AM »

Team named the Heat ironically they cant take the shit. Blunt Tyme is right tho. Lebron being in wouldnt have stopped that burst SA had near the end. Only thing you can speculate is LBJ would have matched their scoring output during that run which I doubt. Spurs missed 2 shots in the 4th which is just damn near perfect team offense. Only one game but SA gives you 20+ TOs you should win not get beat by 10+. Probably wont get that chance again.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 03:12:17 PM »

Team named the Heat ironically they cant take the shit. Blunt Tyme is right tho. Lebron being in wouldnt have stopped that burst SA had near the end. Only thing you can speculate is LBJ would have matched their scoring output during that run which I doubt. Spurs missed 2 shots in the 4th which is just damn near perfect team offense. Only one game but SA gives you 20+ TOs you should win not get beat by 10+. Probably wont get that chance again.

Miami had 18.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 04:20:31 PM »
Heat in 6.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2014, 09:15:58 PM »
spurs had what 20 turnovers? only reason why miami stayed in the game, they thrive off turnovers. knowing SAS and how coach pop adjusts, i dont see them turning over the ball like that game 2, spurs will take a 2-0 lead

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2014, 09:20:12 PM »
spurs had what 20 turnovers? only reason why miami stayed in the game, they thrive off turnovers. knowing SAS and how coach pop adjusts, i dont see them turning over the ball like that game 2, spurs will take a 2-0 lead

i don't see Lebron collapsing in game 2 either....advantage Heat

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2014, 07:20:22 PM »

i don't see Lebron collapsing in game 2 either....advantage Heat

explain the 1st half of game 3

edit: matter fact explain the whole game

lebron collapsed
4th quarter: 4 pts, 3 TO, advantage spurs
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:54:16 PM by Blunt Tyme Iz High »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 08:53:14 PM »
The shit thats crazy is how the two most adamant heat supporters on this site are a "76ers" fan and a "Celtics" fan. Strange...
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 08:56:11 PM »
Matter of fact Ill admit Cham has always stated hes more just a Lebron fan but how you a Celtics fan a fanbase that loathes Lebron with a passion but on here suckin his nuts every night?
cause If I dont who will

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
i dont support either, its lakers or die but im a fan of basketball and love watching good basketball. but i do hate the heat, i dont give a fuck if im a hater, i respect the spurs game though and which is why im pulling for them. i enjoy watch the fundamentals and watching wins the right way. i love watching the kinds of plays the spurs run.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2014, 03:38:48 PM »
Matter of fact Ill admit Cham has always stated hes more just a Lebron fan but how you a Celtics fan a fanbase that loathes Lebron with a passion but on here suckin his nuts every night?

its definitely strange....but then again, he's only been a celtic fan for a couple years, so it's not like his loyalty is wit the green. he's just a fan by default, as he was a knick fan before, and a phoenix suns fan before that.

i dont support either, its lakers or die but im a fan of basketball and love watching good basketball. but i do hate the heat, i dont give a fuck if im a hater, i respect the spurs game though and which is why im pulling for them. i enjoy watch the fundamentals and watching wins the right way. i love watching the kinds of plays the spurs run.

im rooting for the spurs too, only because of how much LeBron doesn't deserve a threepeat. but you do recognize that spurs are a laker rival, right? and i mean its a LEGIT rivalry, not some newfound in-town rivalry ala lakers-clippers...at the end of the day, it's fuck the spurs. Duncan/Spurs get 5, and we guna be hearin a whole lot of "Duncan is the player of this generation"+"Spurs are the team of this generation" in the media. last thing we want is for our rivals to have that on us. well, it's actually not as bad as the LeBron=GOAT talks we'll be hearing if Heat win, but it's pretty close.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 03:44:15 PM »
im rooting for the spurs too, only because of how much LeBron doesn't deserve a threepeat. but you do recognize that spurs are a laker rival, right? and i mean its a LEGIT rivalry, not some newfound in-town rivalry ala lakers-clippers...at the end of the day, it's fuck the spurs. Duncan/Spurs get 5, and we guna be hearin a whole lot of "Duncan is the player of this generation"+"Spurs are the team of this generation" in the media. last thing we want is for our rivals to have that on us. well, it's actually not as bad as the LeBron=GOAT talks we'll be hearing if Heat win, but it's pretty close.
Agreed. It felt so weird rooting for the Spurs last year, but it's gotten easier this year. I'm not too worried about the Spurs legacy. It will take a long time before they ever overcome the Lakers franchise. As far as Duncan, he is the greatest PF of all time regardless.