Poll

who will win?

Miami Heat
8 (72.7%)
San Antonio Spurs
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs  (Read 2481 times)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Re: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 11:09:28 PM »
Matter of fact Ill admit Cham has always stated hes more just a Lebron fan but how you a Celtics fan a fanbase that loathes Lebron with a passion but on here suckin his nuts every night?

its definitely strange....but then again, he's only been a celtic fan for a couple years, so it's not like his loyalty is wit the green. he's just a fan by default, as he was a knick fan before, and a phoenix suns fan before that.

i dont support either, its lakers or die but im a fan of basketball and love watching good basketball. but i do hate the heat, i dont give a fuck if im a hater, i respect the spurs game though and which is why im pulling for them. i enjoy watch the fundamentals and watching wins the right way. i love watching the kinds of plays the spurs run.

im rooting for the spurs too, only because of how much LeBron doesn't deserve a threepeat. but you do recognize that spurs are a laker rival, right? and i mean its a LEGIT rivalry, not some newfound in-town rivalry ala lakers-clippers...at the end of the day, it's fuck the spurs. Duncan/Spurs get 5, and we guna be hearin a whole lot of "Duncan is the player of this generation"+"Spurs are the team of this generation" in the media. last thing we want is for our rivals to have that on us. well, it's actually not as bad as the LeBron=GOAT talks we'll be hearing if Heat win, but it's pretty close.

but see thats arguable cuz there are numbers and facts that can actually back up those claims.

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2014, 12:14:00 AM »
The shit thats crazy is how the two most adamant heat supporters on this site are a "76ers" fan and a "Celtics" fan. Strange...

lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 01:27:51 PM »
The shit thats crazy is how the two most adamant heat supporters on this site are a "76ers" fan and a "Celtics" fan. Strange...

lol
It's a good example of Heat "fans" in general.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 02:54:56 PM »
Matter of fact Ill admit Cham has always stated hes more just a Lebron fan but how you a Celtics fan a fanbase that loathes Lebron with a passion but on here suckin his nuts every night?

its definitely strange....but then again, he's only been a celtic fan for a couple years, so it's not like his loyalty is wit the green. he's just a fan by default, as he was a knick fan before, and a phoenix suns fan before that.

i dont support either, its lakers or die but im a fan of basketball and love watching good basketball. but i do hate the heat, i dont give a fuck if im a hater, i respect the spurs game though and which is why im pulling for them. i enjoy watch the fundamentals and watching wins the right way. i love watching the kinds of plays the spurs run.

im rooting for the spurs too, only because of how much LeBron doesn't deserve a threepeat. but you do recognize that spurs are a laker rival, right? and i mean its a LEGIT rivalry, not some newfound in-town rivalry ala lakers-clippers...at the end of the day, it's fuck the spurs. Duncan/Spurs get 5, and we guna be hearin a whole lot of "Duncan is the player of this generation"+"Spurs are the team of this generation" in the media. last thing we want is for our rivals to have that on us. well, it's actually not as bad as the LeBron=GOAT talks we'll be hearing if Heat win, but it's pretty close.

but see thats arguable cuz there are numbers and facts that can actually back up those claims.

u don't want spurs vs lakers to be an argument...u want lakers to own competition. u want lakers dynasty post-mj>spurs dynasty post-mj to be an indisputable fact, with no questions *hypnosis over*

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 03:47:02 PM »
So Hack is basically just a dickrider? Always thought so but nice to see it confirmed. That said, What you guys think bout this new report about Heat goin for Melo this summer to create a Big 4?  If this happens n NBA doesnt stop it somehow you might be seein the beginning of end for NBA. What happened to superstars that wanted to be "the" man? Bunch of weak ass beta male sensitive ass punks bout to take over this league.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 03:59:56 PM »
Bunch of weak ass beta male sensitive ass punks bout to take over this league.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 06:53:32 PM »
So Hack is basically just a dickrider? Always thought so but nice to see it confirmed. That said, What you guys think bout this new report about Heat goin for Melo this summer to create a Big 4?  If this happens n NBA doesnt stop it somehow you might be seein the beginning of end for NBA. What happened to superstars that wanted to be "the" man? Bunch of weak ass beta male sensitive ass punks bout to take over this league.

and the guys who root for this are just as beta

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 07:23:38 PM »
The fact that no team in the east could beat this years Heat team shows how bad the league is. I've said it all year, I didn't think the Heat could make the Finals because of how rarely a team makes the Finals 4 years in a row, but I swear all I saw this year was a bunch of teams that didn't know how to win. It was actually kind of annoying. Anyways, it looks like the Spurs, a veteran team, is finally doing what no other team in the league wanted to do. Once Duncan and Kobe leave, the league will be a lot softer.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »
:)

lebron aint 3 peating.

KOBE!!!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2014, 07:37:05 PM »
The fact that no team in the east could beat this years Heat team shows how bad the league is. I've said it all year, I didn't think the Heat could make the Finals because of how rarely a team makes the Finals 4 years in a row, but I swear all I saw this year was a bunch of teams that didn't know how to win. It was actually kind of annoying. Anyways, it looks like the Spurs, a veteran team, is finally doing what no other team in the league wanted to do. Once Duncan and Kobe leave, the league will be a lot softer.

considering 2 of the heat players should be in their own respective franchises.

these "super" teams are ruining the league, wheres the individual competition and pride? its like "hey its too hard to win individually building the a team around me, lets all team up and win together!"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »

these "super" teams are ruining the league, wheres the individual competition and pride? its like "hey its too hard to win individually building the a team around me, lets all team up and win together!"

I need to see more super teams. Many teams always had a big 3, and some franchise players really aren't great number 1 options. Kevin Love will make a great number 2 for a real superstar. Bosh is a great number 2 for LeBron. Now Wade and LeBron, that's unfair, but Wade is aging and aging fast.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2014, 08:10:17 PM »

I need to see more super teams. Many teams always had a big 3, and some franchise players really aren't great number 1 options. Kevin Love will make a great number 2 for a real superstar. Bosh is a great number 2 for LeBron. Now Wade and LeBron, that's unfair, but Wade is aging and aging fast.

yeah but almost all super teams i can recollect, they were made when they were at the edge or past their primes. or they were built by draft or legit trades.

what these guys did were unheard of, no competitive edge. 3 franchise players coming in together in their primes?  i mean if you look at their skill sets they don't match but the fact that their so good it doesn't matter. (2 ball dominate perimeter players, with none of the being true shooters, all 3 being more face up players than post) but they won 2 out of 4 but considering how talented they are they should win more.

West, Wilt, Baylor, weren't in their primes, Showtime was built off drafts, Kobe+Shaq was built off trades and a draft steal, KG+Pierce+Ray were on their last prime years if you can even call it their prime years.

well the heat aint winning 3 in a row in game 7, this aint the 06 mavs, and dwhsitle aint getting 50 free throw calls

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2014, 08:28:23 PM »

yeah but almost all super teams i can recollect, they were made when they were at the edge or past their primes. or they were built by draft or legit trades.

what these guys did were unheard of, no competitive edge. 3 franchise players coming in together in their primes?  i mean if you look at their skill sets they don't match but the fact that their so good it doesn't matter. (2 ball dominate perimeter players, with none of the being true shooters, all 3 being more face up players than post) but they won 2 out of 4 but considering how talented they are they should win more.

West, Wilt, Baylor, weren't in their primes, Showtime was built off drafts, Kobe+Shaq was built off trades and a draft steal, KG+Pierce+Ray were on their last prime years if you can even call it their prime years.

well the heat aint winning 3 in a row in game 7, this aint the 06 mavs, and dwhsitle aint getting 50 free throw calls

Yet, I think they might only win 3 together, if they stay together. It was a good run, but the Heat will fall soon. They are getting close to 2004 Laker status.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2014, 09:21:24 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQePkBnD0vo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dQePkBnD0vo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:23:35 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2014, 09:26:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQePkBnD0vo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dQePkBnD0vo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

fuck is the point in posting this? completely different spurs teams.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will