Poll

who will win?

Miami Heat
8 (72.7%)
San Antonio Spurs
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs  (Read 2485 times)

Remedy360

Re: NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:58 PM »
The game was rigged, the NBA clearly wants the Spurs to win.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2014, 10:19:59 PM »

fuck is the point in posting this? completely different spurs teams.

The point was to show how easy Jordan always made it look, as opposed to Lebron have to muscle his way towards each and every thing he gets.  Unfortunately I was not able to simulate a real game of the 96 Bulls versus the 2014 Spurs.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2014, 10:23:18 PM »

The point was to show how easy Jordan always made it look, as opposed to Lebron have to muscle his way towards each and every thing he gets.  Unfortunately I was not able to simulate a real game of the 96 Bulls versus the 2014 Spurs.

goes witout sayin

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2014, 12:16:53 AM »

:stupid:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2014, 09:27:47 AM »

i don't even know the 96 spurs, but having a depth of talent of the likes of parker, ginobili, duncan, leonard, and having one of the first stretch 4's (besides horry) in diaw,  and having a decent bench, with patty mills and belenelli is doubtful

and anyways, you cant guard lebron like you would guard a micheal or kobe.   micheal had a J and kobe more so and especially with the implementation of the zone defense (no knock on MJ) players like MJ and kobe would of been doubled immediately  once they cross half court.

they don't need to do that with lebron, i don't like lebron i think he's a faggot little pussy, but he's a great player not as great as MJ or Kobes, but the reason why he has to muscle his way in the paint is because thats his game, he isn't going to his a J every time he gets space because its not his strong suit. where as MJ and kobe, you can't give them ANY open shots in the perimeter.

they're D him up close in the perimeter so he can just past by the initial defender, they want him to take J's rather than having him beat his man off the dribble and have the defense collapse on him opening up his team mates for open shots. which is usually why he gets so many  assists (also not a knock on his court vision or his passing ability, lebron stans might take offense)

but man lebron makes it looks easy plenty of times. sometimes the lil pussy is in 2k mode. but that goes for any great player.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2014, 10:26:38 AM »
aint no love trick...lebron gots no heart

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2014, 11:02:26 AM »
Impossible to criticized LeBron for last night. Wade & Bosh & everyone else just fucking blow.

2007 all over again.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »
Impossible to criticized LeBron for last night. Wade & Bosh & everyone else just fucking blow.

2007 all over again.

someone needed to take over during the 1st half, none of them did. they just generally weren't playing good basketball.

they fucked up in a game they didn't have the luxury to. but the defense was literally horrible.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2014, 11:21:07 AM »
This proves how hard it is to win the NBA Finals on that 4th visit in a row. Basically the Heat have no gas left. Sad part is only now reporters are talking about this, I called it before the season started. Fact is they wouldn't have even come out the west. The only reason why they did was because the east is so bad, they couldn't stop a team that had nothing left for this last run. The NBA is the worst I have ever seen in terms of quality teams. Even if the west is really good, the east is so bad that it brings down the whole league. I have no ideas what the NBA should do. But no team had the balls to challenge the Heat in the west, and it took a veteran team like the Spurs to lay down law. Only problem is this gives Duncan that 5th ring, and the talk that he is better than Kobe, which is complete bullshit because the Spurs only won in years the Lakers were weak, not because the Spurs were better than the Lakers when the Lakers were at their strongest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2014, 12:05:41 PM »
because the Spurs only won in years the Lakers were weak, not because the Spurs were better than the Lakers when the Lakers were at their strongest.

Dude that summarizes every title Kobe won lol. Everyone in the league besides Boston was complete ass cheeks during the last two rings & the threepeat was done when the only other team in the NBA was the Kings lol.

The defense is virtually not even there. LeBron went 7-8 with 19 points in the third quarter & the Heat lost the quarter lol.

Bring me Melo lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2014, 12:48:16 PM »
because the Spurs only won in years the Lakers were weak, not because the Spurs were better than the Lakers when the Lakers were at their strongest.

Dude that summarizes every title Kobe won lol. Everyone in the league besides Boston was complete ass cheeks during the last two rings & the threepeat was done when the only other team in the NBA was the Kings lol.

The defense is virtually not even there. LeBron went 7-8 with 19 points in the third quarter & the Heat lost the quarter lol.

Bring me Melo lol.

You forget the Spurs were complete. The only title you can make a claim is 2010, but the west was do good that year that it didn't matter Boston had injured. The Lakers came out a very tough west. The first three peat, the Lakers went 15-1 during then whole playoffs, including sweeping  the Kings, who were complete, and the Spurs, who had no injures. Plus Kobe averaged over 30 that run.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2014, 01:04:16 PM »
This proves how hard it is to win the NBA Finals on that 4th visit in a row. Basically the Heat have no gas left. Sad part is only now reporters are talking about this, I called it before the season started. Fact is they wouldn't have even come out the west. The only reason why they did was because the east is so bad, they couldn't stop a team that had nothing left for this last run. The NBA is the worst I have ever seen in terms of quality teams. Even if the west is really good, the east is so bad that it brings down the whole league. I have no ideas what the NBA should do. But no team had the balls to challenge the Heat in the west, and it took a veteran team like the Spurs to lay down law. Only problem is this gives Duncan that 5th ring, and the talk that he is better than Kobe, which is complete bullshit because the Spurs only won in years the Lakers were weak, not because the Spurs were better than the Lakers when the Lakers were at their strongest.

making the finals in the east is like making the playoffs in the west.....LeBron=most overrated player in nba history, and its not even close

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2014, 01:05:21 PM »

Bring me Melo lol.

I know u weren't alive yet, but the NBA was WAY stronger during the Lakers threepeat era than it is now.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2014, 01:07:55 PM »

2007 all over again.

lmao smh

basically, he needs a super team of at least 3 franchise players to win comin out the leastern conference

story of his life

if he played in the west, he wouldn't even have 1 ring.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2014, 01:22:36 PM »
Front page of ESPN is how the Heat are worn out and all the minutes they played. Yep. I am calling it next year, Heat don't win next year either. Now I can't say they wouldn't come out the East, the east is too horrible to stop a tired team. But they wouldn't beat a western team.