Author Topic: Cotto TKO's Martinez  (Read 142 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Cotto TKO's Martinez
« on: June 08, 2014, 08:10:28 AM »
The pre-fight stats were in Martinez's favor last night, especially with it being Cotto's first time moving up to 160 plus he's not really big for being at 154 to begin with.  I had this weird feeling that Cotto would win, but I didn't think he'd school Martinez like that and knock him down so many times over the course of the fight.

There aren't a lot of big fights for him at middleweight, but I think that it's likely that Cotto will come back to 154 and fight Canelo next (provided Canelo gets past Lara), considering how Top Rank and Golden Boy are seemingly getting along now.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Cotto TKO's Martinez
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 08:13:44 AM »
i watched a shitload of sports yesterday

few baseball games, the kings/rangers and then the man himself Diego Sanchez against some heavily tatted dude.  honestly man boxing is losing out of the casual boxing fan like myself who can't cough up mega money for one fight.  UFC was fucking free on fox sports lol...the way the fight played out it was basically a boxing match.   

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Cotto TKO's Martinez
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 08:52:02 AM »
Yeah, they're getting expensive... but you can always go to a bar and watch it (some are free, some might charge $10), plus there are sites that stream the UK broadcasts.