Author Topic: Manny Machado attempts to throw bat at A's pitcher Fernando Abad  (Read 258 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d9CzjwJja3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d9CzjwJja3U</a>

First time I heard about it, I thought to myself "no way can that be intentional."

Then I saw the replay. That shit looked intentional as fuck lmao.

In case you're wondering why the bad blood, it started with Machado throwing his helmet in Donaldson's direction after Donaldson "tagged him too hard" a few games ago. Machado has officially lost it. Amazing defensive player though.

Remedy360

Re: Manny Machado attempts to throw bat at A's pitcher Fernando Abad
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 08:34:14 PM »
I'm all for fighting and conflict in baseball but that was jut a bitch move.  Also made himself look like an idiot getting up in arms over that tag.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 10:04:35 PM »
I'm all for fighting and conflict in baseball but that was jut a bitch move.  Also made himself look like an idiot getting up in arms over that tag.

Agreed, this fool is on one. Maybe the A's just get into his head or something.

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 10:16:27 PM »
#Merica

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 08:36:11 PM »
Machado suspended for five games. Got off easy IMO. And he's still gonna try to appeal it lol.

MistaNova

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 10:38:37 PM »
Machado suspended for five games. Got off easy IMO. And he's still gonna try to appeal it lol.

Well the Orioles are about to enter an important stretch where they have to face Boston, Toronto, Tampa Bay and New York. While Boston and Tampa have been lackluster the O's are going to need all the help they can get to win against those four teams. And after the series against New York the O's will face the White Sox, which would probably be the best time to drop the appeal and serve his suspension since the White Sox suck (their record might say otherwise but they're in the AL Central and not the Tigers which means they suck this year).