Author Topic: Goldberg is Back!  (Read 282 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Goldberg is Back!
« on: March 30, 2003, 07:27:20 PM »
It's official, he will come back at Backlash, do u think it will help the rating or make all the other wrestlers look bad like in the wcw dayss?

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:Goldberg is Back!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2003, 09:06:55 PM »
yo WCW was horrible at the end... with all these mexican wrestlers n like 20 kind of NWOs.....dirty shit..
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2003, 09:12:23 PM »
I Know

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2003, 10:02:25 PM »
well i think stone cold is gonna get the title some time before backlash and he will go 1 on 1 with goldberg..im not gonna say who i think will win but i will say i thought he was gonna win 2night

peace

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 04:04:36 AM »
*yawn*

tha WWF...or WWE...or whateva its called now, has been SO wack for SO long now. I honestly used tah feel the WCW more then tha WWF at that time. I think i stopped likin the WWF as much...when it became TOO fantasy, and WAY too fake. I used tah be into it...back in the day, when Ricky Steamboat was mah favorite wrestler, and Jimmy Snuka, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect, Hulk Hogan, and all those otherz dominated. Shit...i still remember when the Hart Foundation had Black and Blue outfits lol, and when I honestly thought Marty Janetti was the better half of "The Rockers", and not Shawn Michaels lol. Quik trivia...what tag team was the first to beat Demolition, and take their titles? anywayz..i aint watched WWE since it was changed frum WWF i think.

bez

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 04:31:56 AM »
*yawn*

tha WWF...or WWE...or whateva its called now, has been SO wack for SO long now. I honestly used tah feel the WCW more then tha WWF at that time. I think i stopped likin the WWF as much...when it became TOO fantasy, and WAY too fake. I used tah be into it...back in the day, when Ricky Steamboat was mah favorite wrestler, and Jimmy Snuka, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect, Hulk Hogan, and all those otherz dominated. Shit...i still remember when the Hart Foundation had Black and Blue outfits lol, and when I honestly thought Marty Janetti was the better half of "The Rockers", and not Shawn Michaels lol. Quik trivia...what tag team was the first to beat Demolition, and take their titles? anywayz..i aint watched WWE since it was changed frum WWF i think.

nasty boys??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2003, 02:49:28 PM »
*yawn*

British BullDoggs or Legion oF Doom

or was it the twin towers
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2003, 04:09:50 PM »
was it the Bushwackers? or Killer Bee's? or Strike Force (Tito Santana & Rick Martel)? lol..

my real guess..Hart Foundation?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2003, 04:12:47 PM by A-Trak »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2003, 04:12:03 PM »
wrestling is really boring anymore...i cant even stand to watch it for more than 15 minutes...its not even about wrestling...its more about drama/stage/acting...really sad to how low they've sunk from 5 years ago

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2003, 07:49:21 PM »
old school wrestling was dope....I was a hardcore fan when it was good. Back when Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk in his prime.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2003, 03:19:24 AM »

my real guess..Hart Foundation?

honestly...one of yur FIRST three guesses was actually the right answer.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 03:20:35 AM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

THEDONKILLUMINATI

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2003, 08:35:48 AM »
wrestling is kind of boring but i still watch it, goldberg is a great wrestler and im glad hes back