Author Topic: top 5 Mike Dean productions  (Read 934 times)

donfathaimmortal

Re: top 5 Mike Dean productions
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2014, 03:33:02 PM »
once again infinite ruins a potential great thread by attention whoring relentlessly to become the focal point of the thread.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Mr. Theo

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 06:10:24 AM »
Just to start:
Scarface w/ Pac - Smile
Daz - I Live Every Day Like I Could Die That Day
Scarface - I Seen a Man Die
4-Tay - Off Parole

Mike Dean is great!!
you know what, i was about to include in my post *waits for infinite to enter this thread and diss mike dean for stealing 2pac reels with daz"* but I forgot to do it, i swear lmao

anyway you might need to reconsider your definition of "overrated" and open a dictionary, Mike Dean is extremely lowkey despite being involved in some of the most successful hip hop records created and despite being part of one of the most prolific and outstanding production teams in hip hop, he is a multi instrumentalist/beatmaker/engineer with an impressive résumé, but of course, with your very limited discography and references (namely Death Row releases, Nas and Dead Prez albums and some albums you heard once or twice back in the 90's) you wouldn't know that.

wanna talk about overrated, talk Diddy or Daz, but it's risible and nonsensical to associate Mike Dean and overrated.

Daz is the most under-rated producer of all-time.  And I'm no Diddy fan but even Diddy destroys Mike Dean.  The day Mike Dean produces a legendary joint like "2 of Americas Most Wanted" or "Notorious Thugs" then we will talk.  Those two joints alone shit on Mike Deans whole career.

Diddy shit's on Mike Dean? hahahahahahahahahhahahaha  :'( .

Mike Dean is a genius...dude make it rain on the Texas and Califonia ( Bay ) music scene..

Diddy is fake.."The Hitmen" make all "his" hits..Sean C and LV..GOOGLE IT.

The fact is, Daz is legendary..but after The Row, he was a great lazy.

He is always on tour with Snoop..since 2000..Mike Dean then Soopafly and Ivan Johnson..and more recently that Trippy Keez dude helped him make all his beats.

You have to agree that Daz is LAZY to produce songs..on the last 15 years.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:12:29 AM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 12:33:32 PM »
dear mr theo,

as always we appreciate your enthusiam for our american music but i must clarify some facts... the hit men is chuck thompson stevie j and nashiem myrick etc. sean and them were supposed to be the NEW hitmen but they are just a couple of fat joes old gun carriers...stop relying on google for all your rap info its not always right....doing that will have you looking like you have breath like 43....not a good look my friend.

love always,

petey mc peterson

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 01:32:13 PM »
Z-Ro - "Never Let the Game Go"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9V9K678LCcs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9V9K678LCcs</a>

Rare.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 12:58:25 AM »
classic houston sound...im lovin that

Mr. Theo

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 06:27:50 AM »
dear mr theo,

as always we appreciate your enthusiam for our american music but i must clarify some facts... the hit men is chuck thompson stevie j and nashiem myrick etc. sean and them were supposed to be the NEW hitmen but they are just a couple of fat joes old gun carriers...stop relying on google for all your rap info its not always right....doing that will have you looking like you have breath like 43....not a good look my friend.

love always,

petey mc peterson

the line "The Hitmen" make all "his" hits..Sean C and LV.
The Hitmen (Old Crew) and most recently Sean C and LV.

I Dont said the "The Hitmen" is only Sean C and LV...I mentioned them separately, because of that, they were added to the Hitmen .. later .. along with Mario Winans etc.

And they produce the majority of Hitmen new tracks past years...

But they dont founded the Hitmen..

You a hater...
You misquote me homie,all the time..
and this breath like "16" jokes sucks..

you a clown, If you think it's funny..you is wrong.

you a DUMB, put this LAMB shit..is just retarded..

You are retarded and only like to criticize others.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 10:25:28 AM »
you are wrong mate. you rely on google for most of your facts thats why your foot is always in your mouth...all that shit you just posted was hardly legible never mind being factual.

puff owns the name hitmakers like master p owned beats by the pound...they could throw any motherfucker under that moniker and put music out they own the name...those guys i mentioned earlier that made bigs and mase and puffs cds ARE the original hitmen.

breathe like 16...yeah right bitch you got breath like 48

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2014, 06:37:40 AM »
can't we go back to making fun of infinite's bias and blindness???