Poll

Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)

He will pussy out like Petey
3 (37.5%)
He will battle Infinite like a man
4 (50%)
If Petey tells him to he will
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)  (Read 3853 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Will Malibu's Most Fronted pussy out?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

Re: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:19:25 PM »
That's like sayin if I walk up to Busta Rhames he will actually battle me. He won't even look at a Nigger.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 07:46:09 PM »
How long until we can expect another apology thread?

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 08:11:31 PM »
bruh shut the fuck up. you take this internet shit too seriously, go feed your son you fucking bum. your existence annoys the shit outta me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 09:09:41 PM »
How long until we can expect another apology thread?

You have to understand that whenever I have bigged Sccit up or apologized to him or anything over the past several months it has been directed at THE OLD SCCIT.

Sccit 2000-20012 >>>>>>>>> Sccit today

I will always respect and be a fan of the old Sccit.  My beef has been with the new Sccit ever since he tried to muscle up on me after I was dissed by L.A.M.B. in my trip out to L.A. last November.  It was also during that trip when Sccit revealed to me how he had changed and things had changed at the DUBB as a result of his friendship with Petey.

Thangz done changed.  Understand?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 09:15:24 PM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »
bruh shut the fuck up. you take this internet shit too seriously, go feed your son you fucking bum. your existence annoys the shit outta me.

Naw cuzz... That's where you got it twisted...

I take this HIP-HOP shit seriously.  Now I was formerly initiated into L.A.M.B. when I was in LA back in 2011.  That was real life, not the internet.  I know these dudes in real life.  Then on a trip late last year I was rejected by L.A.M.B. and they still do not respect me on a hip-hop level.

So I am challenging Sccit to a battle.  This is hip-hop shit. 

...your the ficca wasting time on the internet trolling and talking bullshit.  You take your E-Fame serious... It's hip-hop I take serious

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 12:31:43 AM »
Petey was never gonna battle you with his actual VOICE

He's a G but keeps it strictly E these days. All his key styles are just recycled writtens from his mom and pop days. Even the beats he uploads are just old shit P still hasn't finish since 01/02

Can't speak for Sccit, he's an E-nigma too. Prolly wont show tho

Okka

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 02:45:24 AM »
I thought y'all was cool and you just apologized to him or somethin' like that? What's up now?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 03:42:25 AM »
I thought y'all was cool and you just apologized to him or somethin' like that? What's up now?

Dude was prank calling me a fuccin thousand times a fuccin day....  unlike him I actually have a life and responsibilities and I can't be on the phone 24/7 trying to prank call a muthefucker from private numbers and shit.  I'm not like him.  He has nothing but free time to do drugs and prank call me all day and night making harassing phone calls and texts....

...So anyway, I had to get him to stop and so I gave some brief pause while I was handling responsibilities but ultimately I got to keep it real.  I will always have respect for 2001-20012 Sccit but fucc whatever muthefucka he became now.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 03:52:56 AM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 07:15:36 AM »
Second time in this thread you've said you're respect goes from 2001 to almost 18,000 years into the future.

I want to hear the battle though.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 11:29:06 AM »
nikky is a pussy so of course hes going to pussy out

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 11:34:54 AM »
Brian you need to man up and worry about being a decent provider. Your kid can't eat those hip hop facts, don't let that be the only thing you bestow upon them because it surely hasn't done you any favors.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 12:05:22 PM »
That's like sayin if I walk up to Busta Rhames he will actually battle me. He won't even look at a Nigger.

realest spit ever spat

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 12:15:31 PM »

Dude was prank calling me a fuccin thousand times a fuccin day....  unlike him I actually have a life and responsibilities and I can't be on the phone 24/7 trying to prank call a muthefucker from private numbers and shit.  I'm not like him.  He has nothing but free time to do drugs and prank call me all day and night making harassing phone calls and texts....

...So anyway, I had to get him to stop and so I gave some brief pause while I was handling responsibilities but ultimately I got to keep it real.  I will always have respect for 2001-20012 Sccit but fucc whatever muthefucka he became now.

wtf? lmao...i never prank called u. must be the voices in your head caused by your extreme levels of manic depression. in fact, i never even dissed u. it's you who keeps flip-floppin like a lil hoe with no backbone. i remain the same, unchanged in the game, just a lamb amongst sheep, the strength amongst weak.

due to the fact that your insecurities have caused u to become a dickriding bitch, i challenge u to a real fight. thats right. i want 2 beat the bitch out of you so that u can finally see what it is. but dont think of it as me being your enemy. think of it as a brother whooping his brothers ass because he needs to get knocked upside his head in order 2 wake the fuck up and realize he actin like a lil bitch. fists of love, g.

will infinite pussy out? stay tuned, dubcc.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 12:46:41 PM »
why you stay with my name in your mouth and my dick on your breath? i dont be on here thinking about you or clowning on you when your in your charachter modes and shit but yet i stay being a issue in your life. move on chap its not that serious.

im gonna fire up the old text to speech machine and lay down a hard beat.

we cakin off this one!!!!!!