Poll

Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)

He will pussy out like Petey
3 (37.5%)
He will battle Infinite like a man
4 (50%)
If Petey tells him to he will
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)  (Read 3866 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 01:02:49 PM »
Second time in this thread you've said you're respect goes from 2001 to almost 18,000 years into the future.

I want to hear the battle though.

Lol that's what I'm sayin, NIK is good for centuries it seems.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 01:06:31 PM »
lol he's textin roccy now....and roccy is the first one to point out his faggotry. goldmine.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jXKzHyUrVX8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jXKzHyUrVX8</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 01:07:27 PM »
Brian you need to man up and worry about being a decent provider. Your kid can't eat those hip hop facts, don't let that be the only thing you bestow upon them because it surely hasn't done you any favors.

yowza

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 01:14:25 PM »
I got a fresh beat especially for beta bryan.

The only thing he understands - 90's GFunk cassette rap.

I did the hook a couple minutes ago with him in mind.

http://clyp.it/2v0bt4qw

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 01:34:11 PM »
I got a fresh beat especially for beta bryan.

The only thing he understands - 90's GFunk cassette rap.

I did the hook a couple minutes ago with him in mind.

http://clyp.it/2v0bt4qw

slap

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 01:41:12 PM »
he trapped out the cali love beat...thats ill!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 01:42:23 PM »
How long until we can expect another apology thread?

You have to understand that whenever I have bigged Sccit up or apologized to him or anything over the past several months it has been directed at THE OLD SCCIT.

Sccit 2000-20012 >>>>>>>>> Sccit today

I will always respect and be a fan of the old Sccit.  My beef has been with the new Sccit ever since he tried to muscle up on me after I was dissed by L.A.M.B. in my trip out to L.A. last November.  It was also during that trip when Sccit revealed to me how he had changed and things had changed at the DUBB as a result of his friendship with Petey.

Thangz done changed.  Understand?
Do you understand that Internet relationships are not that important? Instead of making such a huge deal of this, why not focus your energy on the relationships in your life that actually matter.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 02:42:31 PM »
Malibu's Most Fronted makes a million songs from his daddy's mansion for his recording career and ya'll support that.  But I try to battle him on some real hip-hop shit and ya'll don't support....

Dude harasses me 24-7 over the phone and you guys respect a thing like that, and don't understand why I would have beef......

...But it's nothing new or nothing that surprises me... most of ya'll are bitches and spineless and care about your e-friendships with Petey and Sccit, but I set the record straight and that's what matters.  I'm gonna stay real and represent real hip-hop and that's what matters at the end of the day.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »
lol keep textin roccy, we over here laughin at your faggotry cuzzin

no one prank called u, u just lyin & lookin for attention again...i'm a good rapper and you're not. it's like eminem battling bizarre. only bizarre actually has entertainment value. your shits just sad. if u come back out here, I will battle u face to face.

lol@malibu. u grew up an upperclass church-boy to an all-american white family and you pretend to be muslim because of its connections to hip-hop. your family hates you u for what you are, just like in the movie...u epitomize that shit, my cracka. accept my challenge and quit beatin round the bush.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 03:06:43 PM »

no one prank called u, u just lyin & lookin for attention again...i'm a good rapper and you're not. it's like eminem battling bizarre. only bizarre actually has entertainment value. your shits just sad. if u come back out here, I will battle u face to face.

lol@malibu. u grew up an upperclass church-boy to an all-american white family and you pretend to be muslim because of its connections to hip-hop. your family hates you u for what you are, just like in the movie...u epitomize that shit, my cracka. accept my challenge and quit beatin round the bush.

That's funny that you are now on the level of Busta Rhymes and Eminem... yet you have not paid any dues in the game.  You have not sold one record, you have not done even one show.  All you've done is recorded tracks from a computer, something anybody could do.

And living in a 200,000 dollar house in the suburbs of Kansas City as a kid, is a hell of a lot different from being 28 and you've lived your whole life in a million dollar home in the Valley of L.A......

And again.. talk is cheep.  Thizzin got you thinkin your the real deal because you've recorded some tracks over the computer.  I've actually done real live battles at events which is closer to real hip-hop than you will ever achieve.  And you want to say I ain't a real Muslim as well.. again.. talk is cheap.. your talking to someone who has actually made sacrifices for my religions and at 20 years old went by himself and performed pilgrimage to Mekkah.  So you can keep your cheap talk.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2014, 03:09:24 PM »

That's funny that you are now on the level of Busta Rhymes and Eminem... yet you have not paid any dues in the game.  You have not sold one record, you have not done even one show.  All you've done is recorded tracks from a computer, something anybody could do.

And living in a 200,000 dollar house in the suburbs of Kansas City as a kid, is a hell of a lot different from being 28 and you've lived your whole life in a million dollar home in the Valley of L.A......

And again.. talk is cheep.  Thizzin got you thinkin your the real deal because you've recorded some tracks over the computer.  I've actually done real live battles at events which is closer to real hip-hop than you will ever achieve.  And you want to say I ain't a real Muslim as well.. again.. talk is cheap.. your talking to someone who has actually made sacrifices for my religions and at 20 years old went by himself and performed pilgrimage to Mekkah.  So you can keep your cheap talk.

quit lying to get attention like the hoe you are and come see me in person for a live battle, pussy

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2014, 03:12:34 PM »
The only reason brian got interested in islam is because he felt it was some sort of loophole in to getting accepted by hip hop. he thought since he was white he would be an outsider, but it wasnt being white that dictated his outsider status, it was him being a weirdo.

now go put them hands on him in california bryan.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »
The only reason brian got interested in islam is because he felt it was some sort of loophole in to getting accepted by hip hop. he thought since he was white he would be an outsider, but it wasnt being white that dictated his outsider status, it was him being a weirdo.

now go put them hands on him in california bryan.

pretty much on the money

look at all the hate in his heart that he's spewing towards me over nothing....i did literally nothin, and he'll do or say anything he can right about now to pour some salt in my game. a real muslim would never act like that. i know this first hand, thanks to growin up around my real muslim brothers. shame on you, infinite. you nothin more than a culture vulture and a hoe deep down inside. come see me or shut the fuck up.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2014, 03:28:06 PM »
i think it goes a lot deepr than hip hop or identity or whatever. dude has some serious mental issues

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2014, 03:35:32 PM »

quit lying to get attention like the hoe you are and come see me in person for a live battle, pussy

We can do a live battle over the internet for free...

...If you want to invite me out to L.A. to battle you then that's on you (or your father) to put up the travel expenses. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 03:43:41 PM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »