Poll

Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)

He will pussy out like Petey
3 (37.5%)
He will battle Infinite like a man
4 (50%)
If Petey tells him to he will
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)  (Read 3858 times)

Sccit

Re: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 03:48:22 PM »

quit lying to get attention like the hoe you are and come see me in person for a live battle, pussy

I actually have responsibilities.  If I am going to travel it has to be for some good vibes.  I don't have the luxury to travel to accept a fight challenge from the internet when we could just do that shit for free over TWZ or rap.fm and have everyone watch and listen there.   

Since your the one with all the free time and luxury to spend harassing someone's phone 24-7, why don't you have your dad pay for you to come to Kansas City and battle me face to face?  Or have your dad send me 1,000 by Western Union and I will come out there again?

why do u keep saying i'm harassing you on the phone when i already told u its not me?

you makin excuses for why u cant come out to cali, yet you make trips out here all the time....do it for hip-hop, dawg. don't be scary....and you keep speakin on what im doin and how much free time i have, but the reason i didnt have much time to kick it with u last time u came out here is because i work errday... at work right now, but you wont catch me braggin about it, the way u brag about whiping peoples asses at a nursing home. then again, you also wont find me talkin down or judging some1 else out of left field because i have insecurity issues, like you're doin right now.

back to the harrassment, can you just imagine if roccy was the one pranking you and you're texting him about it right now?..that would be good, huh? the real question = what leads you to believe that me out of every1 in the entire world is the one pranking your phone? because i swear on my mama that shit aint me, may God strike me dead right now if im lyin....it's funny to see u stumble n trip over it like a lil faggot, though, i gotta admit.

bottom line, man up and come see me or shut the fuck up.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 03:57:59 PM »
bruh shut the fuck up. you take this internet shit too seriously, go feed your son you fucking bum. your existence annoys the shit outta me.

Naw cuzz... That's where you got it twisted...

I take this HIP-HOP shit seriously.  Now I was formerly initiated into L.A.M.B. when I was in LA back in 2011.  That was real life, not the internet.  I know these dudes in real life.  Then on a trip late last year I was rejected by L.A.M.B. and they still do not respect me on a hip-hop level.

So I am challenging Sccit to a battle.  This is hip-hop shit. 

...your the ficca wasting time on the internet trolling and talking bullshit.  You take your E-Fame serious... It's hip-hop I take serious

ctfu he italicized and put hip hop in bold. hip hop doesnt take you seriously. sooner or later youll get the math hoffa treatment cuz youre a fucking faggot. go outside with that bullshit. youre a big ass joke and youre delusional as fuck if you dont see that

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 04:30:23 PM »
I'd like to c this battle. Btw ramadan mubarak infinite! how's your fasting going this year so far?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »
lol @ this thread

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 05:19:43 PM »

why do u keep saying i'm harassing you on the phone when i already told u its not me?

you makin excuses for why u cant come out to cali, yet you make trips out here all the time....do it for hip-hop, dawg. don't be scary....and you keep speakin on what im doin and how much free time i have, but the reason i didnt have much time to kick it with u last time u came out here is because i work errday... at work right now, but you wont catch me braggin about it, the way u brag about whiping peoples asses at a nursing home. then again, you also wont find me talkin down or judging some1 else out of left field because i have insecurity issues, like you're doin right now.

back to the harrassment, can you just imagine if roccy was the one pranking you and you're texting him about it right now?..that would be good, huh? the real question = what leads you to believe that me out of every1 in the entire world is the one pranking your phone? because i swear on my mama that shit aint me, may God strike me dead right now if im lyin....it's funny to see u stumble n trip over it like a lil faggot, though, i gotta admit.

You're still a child.... I didn't hold it against you when you were a kid and did juvenile shit.  I mean, my friends and I used to do pranks back when I was 13....

...But here are two grown men getting off on pranking somebody on some perverted shit, always gay shit in a faggoty voice like "Infinite, I just want to fuck you in the ass, I love you Infinite, please lick my balls"......

Your a child, face it.  And whether it's actually you on the phone or whether you had one of your friends like Roccy or Lights do it while you are giggling like a school girl in the background... bottom line that is still you behind it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:24:22 PM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2014, 05:35:11 PM »

You're still a child.... I didn't hold it against you when you were a kid and did juvenile shit.  I mean, my friends and I used to do pranks back when I was 13....

...But here are two grown men getting off on pranking somebody on some perverted shit, always gay shit in a faggoty voice like "Infinite, I just want to fuck you in the ass, I love you Infinite, please lick my balls"......

Your a child, face it.  And whether it's actually you on the phone or whether you had one of your friends like Roccy or Lights do it while you are giggling like a school girl in the background... bottom line that is still you behind it.

You're wrong... Just like you are about everything else in your life. Were at a point where youre just lookin for reasons to ride my nuts now. You've become what you hate. Even worse, it's Ramadan and you're supposed to be mid-fast and you chose this time out of all times to lash out. U epitomize bitchassness and at this point, all I can do is pray for your lonely soul.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2014, 05:41:44 PM »

You're wrong... Just like you are about everything else in your life. Were at a point where youre just lookin for reasons to ride my nuts now. You've become what you hate. Even worse, it's Ramadan and you're supposed to be mid-fast and you chose this time out of all times to lash out. U epitomize bitchassness and at this point, all I can do is pray for your lonely soul.

yeah.. I'm "wrong" because maybe it was Ali, or maybe it was another one of your followers..... Bottom line you know what's up and I could even tell by the smerk on your face when I asked you about it in L.A.  I was high then so it took a moment to set in, but I remember feeling like... "Who the fuck are these guys?", like a sureal feeling from it.   I never mentioned it till now, because I knew you schoolgirls would just get more shits and giggles out of it if you knew it bothered me.  But sure, being woken up at 4:00AM in the morning to perverted prank calls was not cool and I suspected it was you ever since I mentioned it to you in L.A.  And no surprise then that that was the last time I ever hang out with you and left after that.  Other reasons were mentioned for me leaving, because again I didn't want to encourage your childish pranks any more by showing it bothered me.

You better thank God that you got rich family and that you will never have to face the consequences for all your childish ways and juvenile stunts.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2014, 05:45:21 PM »
infinite, don't you realize there are plenty of other people who hate you enough to prank call you too?

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2014, 05:49:28 PM »

yeah.. I'm "wrong" because maybe it was Ali, or maybe it was another one of your followers..... Bottom line you know what's up and I could even tell by the smerk on your face when I asked you about it in L.A.  I was high then so it took a moment to set in, but I remember feeling like... "Who the fuck are these guys", like a sureal feeling from it.   I never mentioned it till now, because I knew you schoolgirls would just get more shits and giggles out of it if you knew it bothered me.  But sure, being woken up at 4:00AM in the morning to perverted prank calls was not cool and I suspected it was you ever since I mentioned it to you in L.A.  And no surprise then that that was the last time I ever hang out with you and left after that.  Other reasons were mentioned for me leaving, because again I didn't want to encourage your childish pranks any more by showing it bothered me.

You better thank God that you got rich family and that you will never have to face the consequences for all your childish ways and juvenile stunts.

It wasn't me and I don't know what the fucks goin on in your mental head when you high off og kush, I laughed cuz you said you thought it was tom.. But keep my families name out your mouth you little bitch. You wouldn't know the first thing about family considering you're such a bitch that yours disowned you. Just keep mine out your mouth and quit speakin out of envy on Ramadan because you're killing your fast bru.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2014, 05:56:15 PM »
This is some raw shit. I need diss records.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2014, 05:56:40 PM »
Infinite im bout to give my pops 3 gz right now because the EDD just drained his account on some bullshit.. What have you done for your family lately? Speak on it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2014, 06:03:00 PM »

yeah.. I'm "wrong" because maybe it was Ali, or maybe it was another one of your followers..... Bottom line you know what's up and I could even tell by the smerk on your face when I asked you about it in L.A.  I was high then so it took a moment to set in, but I remember feeling like... "Who the fuck are these guys", like a sureal feeling from it.   I never mentioned it till now, because I knew you schoolgirls would just get more shits and giggles out of it if you knew it bothered me.  But sure, being woken up at 4:00AM in the morning to perverted prank calls was not cool and I suspected it was you ever since I mentioned it to you in L.A.  And no surprise then that that was the last time I ever hang out with you and left after that.  Other reasons were mentioned for me leaving, because again I didn't want to encourage your childish pranks any more by showing it bothered me.

It wasn't me and I don't know what the fucks goin on in your mental head when you high off og kush, I laughed cuz you said you thought it was tom.. But keep my families name out your mouth you little bitch. You wouldn't know the first thing about family considering you're such a bitch that yours disowned you. Just keep mine out your mouth and quit speakin out of envy on Ramadan because you're killing your fast bru.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2014, 06:04:32 PM »
infinite, don't you realize there are plenty of other people who hate you enough to prank call you too?

Bottom line... Sccit is behind it... he's having his fun with it as kids will do... he's getting his shits and giggles out of it because there is not enough reality in his life to keep him occupied.  He's lucky to have met and known a real ficca like Infinite once in his life.  

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »

Bottom line... Sccit knows what's up... he's having his fun with it as kids will do... he's getting his shits and giggles out of it because there is not enough reality in his life to keep him occupied.  He's lucky to have met and known a real ficca like Infinite once in his life.  

You're the bitchest cat I've ever known in my life, and I've known many bitches

It's not me and if I wanted to prank you it would be something clever.. On everything I love. Some1 is shittin on u real good right about now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2014, 06:09:39 PM »
Infinite im bout to give my pops 3 gz right now because the EDD just drained his account on some bullshit.. What have you done for your family lately? Speak on it.

This just fuccing shows how alienated you are from reality cuzz...

...take your parents out of the picture, and strike out on your own with nothing and let's see what kind of "job" you are capable of acquiring with no skills and your high-school diploma.  You wouldn't even have enough to pay for a roof over your head with the cost of living in California.  You think you know but you don't know shit, cuzz....

Showing up from time to time at the family business and collecting a check, and then contributing a percentage of that back to your family is the equivalent of my father giving me an allowance when I was a kid and me using the money he gave me to buy him a Christmas present.

Get real.