Poll

Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)

He will pussy out like Petey
3 (37.5%)
He will battle Infinite like a man
4 (50%)
If Petey tells him to he will
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)  (Read 3863 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2014, 06:25:20 PM »
I got a fresh beat especially for beta bryan.

The only thing he understands - 90's GFunk cassette rap.

I did the hook a couple minutes ago with him in mind.

http://clyp.it/2v0bt4qw

Liquid icicles. Got that Nintendo/Cali love vibe plus the Pimp sample. We need some battle bars on this.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »
I got a fresh beat especially for beta bryan.

The only thing he understands - 90's GFunk cassette rap.

I did the hook a couple minutes ago with him in mind.

http://clyp.it/2v0bt4qw

Liquid icicles. Got that Nintendo/Cali love vibe plus the Pimp sample. We need some battle bars on this.

yeah that one was dope too

brian and scitt should battle over these 2 beats

G-Funk

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2014, 04:18:41 AM »
i think i will take control of this thread posting beats drawings haikus and such
...please join me in the de-railing of this thread
anyone else got a hot beat to post? dollaz post one son.

mekken ref lettin em know. they fucced up cuzzin..
http://www.sharebeast.com/402cequif6nv

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 04:55:53 PM »
Abduel challenged his King. Nic agreed and gets to set the terms. The challenger doesn't get to lay it down. Nic said he will battle Abduel in LA. Abduel now looks like a punk by backing down. Abduel, I drove to Tennessee and Texas, I assure you wigger, you can do it and will give you sum baccas dicc for your troubles.

Abduel: If you drive to LA in August and win the battle, YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO LAMB AND I WILL RE-CROWN YOU THE FIRST MUSLIM WHITE MUSLIM KING.

So, Abduel, do you accept the battle in LA or not? If not, drop it.

Answer only @dasauce on twitter.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 05:22:53 PM »
what's half way between KC and Woodland Hills?

fuck it, who here lives near Colorado and is willing to host this shit?  lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 05:42:09 PM »
Nikky why don't you hop on your private jet to Kansas Jew pussy

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »
what's half way between KC and Woodland Hills?

fuck it, who here lives near Colorado and is willing to host this shit?  lmao

The big homiez King Perv. King Nic shouldn't have to go nowhere, he's being challenged. Gay azz Abduel the fake Muslim wants this.

I drove to Texas an waz stucc there for a yr cuz

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2014, 02:42:26 AM »
Sccit VS Infinite lets make it happen

i got my money on Nik after hearing shit like this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7OfMkf_aElI?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7OfMkf_aElI?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2014, 02:58:14 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7OfMkf_aElI?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7OfMkf_aElI?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Ya'll don't understand the level that I'm at now.  Even in the last week I've fuccing doubled my repertoire... This video is from back when I was fuccin sufferin in the black hole of Kansas City hip-hop.... but this year shit has picked up on the battle scene both locally with the 6 battles I had this year (which is 6 more than I ever had here before in KC) and then online I've been discovering a lot of stuff poppin up recently (which may even render dubcc useless other than the West Coast section which still covers the golden age).   But anyway.. the point is that leagues are poppin up all over the place and with this thing Em is doing with Shady backin that big Joe Budden paper view event this week it is gettin bigger...

My battle game is still growing... while other rappers is still recording 100 unreleased tracks at they mom's crib in Beverly Hills.... I'm fuccing putting my ass on the line on the real, in battle where you either get your ass knocked the fucc out or you come correct..... that's a hell of a lot realer than any of the bullshit ya'll talkin bout on here... on the realz... Aside from the West Coast section I'm about done with this site.... ya'll are gonna have to find some other ficca to troll...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 03:07:27 AM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2014, 03:09:04 AM »

Ya'll don't understand the level that I'm at now.  That was back when I was fuccin sufferin in the black hole of Kansas City hip-hop.... but this year shit has picked up on the battle scene both locally with the 6 battles I had this year (which is 6 more than I ever had here before in KC) and then online I've been discovering a lot of stuff poppin up recently (which may even render dubcc useless other than the West Coast section which still covers the golden age).   But anyway.. the point is that leagues are poppin up all over the place and with this thing Em is doing with Shady backin that big Joe Budden paper view event this week it is gettin bigger...

My battle game is still growing... while other rappers is still recording 100 unreleased tracks at they mom's crib in Beverly Hills.... I'm fuccing putting my ass on the line on the real, in battle where you either get your ass knocked the fucc out or you come correct..... that's a hell of a lot realer than any of the bullshit ya'll talkin bout on here...

you just sound like a desperate piece of shit trying to prove something...
grow the fuck up dude.
however battle rap getting mainstream attention is good for hip hop, especially broke ass's like Joe Buddens, actually your like the white Joe Buddens...
good luck Abdule Brian Infinite Mekkan Refugee Mohammed whatever the fuck your lame ass rap name is

i hope you headline your own battle rap ppv some day
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2014, 03:31:54 AM »
aint nobody trolling you, you really do suck. you lost to your only decent opponent in them special olympic battles. your 14 year old buddy (i forget his name) is 1000 times better than u. now shut the fuck up.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2014, 08:28:57 AM »
Nikky why don't you hop on your private jet to Kansas Jew pussy

LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2014, 08:30:43 AM »
aint nobody trolling you, you really do suck. you lost to your only decent opponent in them special olympic battles. your 14 year old buddy (i forget his name) is 1000 times better than u. now shut the fuck up.

lol

special rap olympics :D

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »

...But here are two grown men getting off on pranking somebody on some perverted shit, always gay shit in a faggoty voice like "Infinite, I just want to fuck you in the ass, I love you Infinite, please lick my balls

Lmao...I'm sorry but that shit had me dyin.