Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23343 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #255 on: February 21, 2015, 10:30:40 PM »
in that boys heart, hack knows whatsup...thats my ficca tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #256 on: February 21, 2015, 11:45:33 PM »
I'm not looking for it, but the guy used Wilt Chamberlain potential to describe Andrew Bynum...Wilt Chamberlain.

And other than the Lakers making the playoffs this year, Hack agrees lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2015, 08:10:26 AM »
Kendrick Perkins is now in Cleveland. I will say this is the year Cleveland goes all in. I expect them to make the finals now. Can they beat Golden State? Don't think so yet. But they will get to the finals.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2015, 10:58:10 AM »
Kendrick Perkins is now in Cleveland. I will say this is the year Cleveland goes all in. I expect them to make the finals now. Can they beat Golden State? Don't think so yet. But they will get to the finals.

they're having a nice televised scrimmage against the Knicks right now but the NBA is advertising it as a game  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2015, 12:47:55 PM »
I'm not looking for it, but the guy used Wilt Chamberlain potential to describe Andrew Bynum...Wilt Chamberlain.

And other than the Lakers making the playoffs this year, Hack agrees lol.

too bad ur dick doesnt grow when u lie

Hack Wilson - real

Lebron passes Iverson in scoring today
« Reply #260 on: February 22, 2015, 05:33:27 PM »
Lebron passes Allen Iverson on the all time scoring list

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2015, 06:17:08 PM »

Golden State? I'd be surprised if that style of play made it to the conference finals. I'm obviously exaggerating on "surprised", but Memphis is a far less favorable matchup.

Slap LeBron & Iman on Steph & Klay & LeBron will wear #3.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #262 on: February 22, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »
yeah Lebron's defense is good enough to slow down Curry or Thompson quite a bit

Cavs problem is how will Kyrie and Love play in the playoffs for the first time

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #263 on: February 22, 2015, 08:57:09 PM »
Warriors play Cavs this week

oh shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2015, 11:59:21 PM »

oh shit

Regular season is trash. The Pacers just beat the Warriors.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2015, 01:58:59 PM »
curry better be healthy

Sccit

« Reply #266 on: February 24, 2015, 02:07:04 PM »

oh shit

Regular season is trash. The Pacers just beat the Warriors.

I WONDER WHY THEY BEAT THEM

WHOEVER WINS THE REGULAR SEASON SERIES TYPICALLY HAS A MENTAL EDGE GOIN INTO PLAYOFFS.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #267 on: February 24, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
In the whole history of the NBA, only 2 teams have won the NBA title with lower than a 3rd seed, that's the 1969 Celtics at the 4th seed (hate them) and the 1995 Rockets with the 6th seed. And the vase majority of NBA title winners have been #1 seeds. #2 seeds have 10 titles wins and #3 seeds only have 7 titles wins. So, that means of 68 champions, 49 of them have been #1 seeds. So you can say regular season doesn't matter, the reality is that #1 seed is very important. Usually the teams that doesn't win with that #1 seed are teams that are either repeat champions in the middle of their dynasty (usually that first title the team does win as a #1 seed) or Cinderella stories like the Rockets, or 2004 Detroit Pistons. But the vase majority of the time, the winner is a #1 seed.

Sccit

« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2015, 02:33:07 PM »
In the whole history of the NBA, only 2 teams have won the NBA title with lower than a 3rd seed, that's the 1969 Celtics at the 4th seed (hate them) and the 1995 Rockets with the 6th seed. And the vase majority of NBA title winners have been #1 seeds. #2 seeds have 10 titles wins and #3 seeds only have 7 titles wins. So, that means of 68 champions, 49 of them have been #1 seeds. So you can say regular season doesn't matter, the reality is that #1 seed is very important. Usually the teams that doesn't win with that #1 seed are teams that are either repeat champions in the middle of their dynasty (usually that first title the team does win as a #1 seed) or Cinderella stories like the Rockets, or 2004 Detroit Pistons. But the vase majority of the time, the winner is a #1 seed.

REGULAR SEASON DEFINITELY MATTERS...ESPECIALLY GOIN INTO MARCH. IT'S A GIVEN.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2015, 02:37:02 PM »

REGULAR SEASON DEFINITELY MATTERS...ESPECIALLY GOIN INTO MARCH. IT'S A GIVEN.

The numbers don't lie. Home court is a huge advantage. Usually teams that are repeating, like the 2001 and 2002 Lakers, or the 2005 Spurs, they can get away with being a 2 or 3 seed. But first time champions, only very rarely do they win without being a #1 seed.