Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Tha Eastsidaz - That's My Work Vol. 4 (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1907 times)

WestWestYA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VJ4LudoBf5c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VJ4LudoBf5c</a>
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:44:20 AM by WestWestYA »

Dogg Ly Dogg

The mixtape is hella dope! I'm pleasantly surprised by this project now I can't wait for the album and also for an untagged version of the tape.  8)

Young Old Head

The mixtape is hella dope! I'm pleasantly surprised by this project now I can't wait for the album and also for an untagged version of the tape.  8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

Diggfinger

Payday is cool . Fredwreck music is on point.

Beat reminds me of that Snoop and Nate Dogg song from Blue Carpet Treatment…Crazy was it?

Pretty good though.

Okka

One of the best mixtapes of 2014 for sure. The new songs are all good. I can't wait for the new album. "Wassup" and "Real On The Field" should've been on this though.

Payday is cool . Fredwreck music is on point.

Beat reminds me of that Snoop and Nate Dogg song from Blue Carpet Treatment…Crazy was it?

Pretty good though.

It also sounds a bit like the beat that Fredwreck did on "Doggumentary". I wonder if Fredwreck remembers that he gave the beat of "Parkin Lot Pimpin" to The Game? Fredwreck also gave a beat to Sen Dog and Mellow Man Ace (The Reyes Bros) in 2006 that was already used by Foesum on their 2004 album "U Heard Of Us".
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:57:45 AM by Okka »

WestSideDon

What is the name of the game song with the parkin lot pimpin beat ?

PLANT

To be honest, I don't think they can re create the old magic.  I don't wana hear 40 year olds rap about gang banging anymore.  I'd rather listen to snoop dogg presents tha eastsidaz or deuces n trays than them trying to redo what they did 10+ years ago.   

Westcoastfanatic

To be honest, I don't think they can re create the old magic.  I don't wana hear 40 year olds rap about gang banging anymore.  I'd rather listen to snoop dogg presents tha eastsidaz or deuces n trays than them trying to redo what they did 10+ years ago.   

Yep, and nowadays Snoop doesn't fit in a group like Eastsidaz anymore. Nowadays he fits more in a group with Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Balk

• Lil Geezy
They still got that energy Tray Dee verses are dope but this Punk Snoop lion destroys tracks with his corny lines

OG Snoopaveli

dope tape   8)

Smiley62

• 'G'
Tight mixtape! I can't wait for more music from the Eastsidaz!
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

shu

Shit is dope

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 07:05:32 PM by shu »

Okka

What is the name of the game song with the parkin lot pimpin beat ?

The Game - Can't Stop Me

I think Ice Cube's "Concrete" beat was used in some other song too. I'm not sure if i remember right though.

WestSideDon

Ok thanks Okka ^^
BTW: Still didn't have any time to listen to this tape  :-\

dnjp4life

Cool to see Suga Free, Battlecat and Kokane in that video like the old days.  Gonna download the tape now.