Author Topic: Sccit.. So do you still believe the Lakers will get revenge on haters in 14-15?  (Read 2019 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
nothing u said was "valid", kobe is sitting to heal up 100%, because lakers are not in contention. we've been injured all season long, not just kobe, but the entire roster, so kobe's taken this opportunity to rest up for next year, when we have cap space to sign a big free agent+get a nice player via draft...he may come back for the final weeks of the season, but even then, we're playing for a draft pick right now...no reason 2 rush back. i don't really think u know what ur talkin about, considering u dont follow basketball, but that's okay....u'll see in due time.

and the contract only starts next year....i think ur praying too hard for the lakers/kobe to fail, bru. i see you. btw, i like how ur aligning urself wit one of ur nutriders and the ultimate laker hater in hack lol... and before i exit this thread, lemme leave wit this final note by kobe from the other day:

"What I’d like everybody to do is to really just sit back & just absorb this year. Take it all in. Listen & Hear all the hate that’s being thrown at us & remember every person that’s kicking you when you’re down. B/c next year it ain’t gunna be this way. Appreciate it now. Let it sit in now, b/c revenge is sweet & it’s quick"

kobe is talkin about u, nite....put that inner hate 2 sleep g

"Next Year" is now here, with the draft and free agency we can now see how things are shaping up for the Lakers.  Do you still stand by these statements? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Citizen-Y

el oh el

Sccit

Yes

Do u stand by "Kobe's never gunna be good again"?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes

Do u stand by "Kobe's never gunna be good again"?

Where did I say that?  I'm bumpin up your old quotes not playing the Ad hominen game.  

...Still it's not too far from my statements.  I said that it was a nice gesture to give Kobe that 40 Mill contract for all he had done for them, but no way he actually earns that money by his performance in 14-15.   He will struggle to stay healthy, and the Lakers as an organization will suffer from overpaying Kobe.

I can see Kobe having a good game or two and you will hop on the DUBCC and be like, "SEE INFINITE, YOU SAID HE WOULD NEVER BE GOOD AGAIN!"   But can he stay healthy and perform consistently at a high level for a whole season and lead his team deep into the playoffs?  I predict, NO

...In fact he won't even be able to duplicate what Jordan did for 2 years with the Wizards when Jordan was 40
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:06:37 PM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »

Sccit

sounds to me like you just WANT kobe/the lakers to fail so that u can say "i told u so!", but who am i to judge?

Hack Wilson - real

NIK was predicting a lineup of:

PG DANTE EXUM
SG KOBE BRYANT
SF LUOL DENG
PF KEVIN LOVE
C PAU GASOL

:D the Lakers next year are gonna suck

Sccit

PG Jeremy Lin
SG Eric Bledsoe??
SF Kobe Bryant
PF Julius Randle
C Jordan Hill

still good

Citizen-Y

20 win team.  Tops

Sccit

20 win team.  Tops

money where ur mouth is or talking pussy?

Citizen-Y

I'm not going to take your parents money dude.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NIK was predicting a lineup of:

PG DANTE EXUM
SG KOBE BRYANT
SF LUOL DENG
PF KEVIN LOVE
C PAU GASOL

:D the Lakers next year are gonna suck

Nice bump... and it was Sccit who was originally bragging he had quotables to bump later... I don't see him bumping anything...

...and I'm not a Lakers hater, because I love LA...just takin shots at my fig Sccit  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PG Jeremy Lin
SG Eric Bledsoe??
SF Kobe Bryant
PF Julius Randle
C Jordan Hill

still good

Jeremy Lin sucks....   his fragile frame will be Kobe's bunk mate at the training table and massage parlor this season

Remedy360

C'mon dude, if you're gonna talk shit at least back it up. I don't agree with a lot of what the dude says but at least he's willing to stand behind his statements.

Hack Wilson - real

i remember NIK's Carmelo to LA roster too

it was like 

(insert some point guard)
Kobe
Melo
Love
Gasol

lol every roster he posts is a huge pipe dream.  i'll admit the Celtics are gonna suck next year, it's no secret.  Rondo might be a goner (god forbid) and even if the Celtics make the playoffs I highly doubt they can get passed the midwest mafia  (the Cavs/Bulls/Pacers)