Author Topic: Sccit.. So do you still believe the Lakers will get revenge on haters in 14-15?  (Read 2022 times)

Sccit

PG Jeremy Lin
SG Eric Bledsoe??
SF Kobe Bryant
PF Julius Randle
C Jordan Hill

still good

Jeremy Lin sucks....   his fragile frame will be Kobe's bunk mate at the training table and massage parlor this season

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0fPKm5glRLM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0fPKm5glRLM</a>

Sccit

i remember NIK's Carmelo to LA roster too

it was like 

(insert some point guard)
Kobe
Melo
Love
Gasol

lol every roster he posts is a huge pipe dream.  i'll admit the Celtics are gonna suck next year, it's no secret.  Rondo might be a goner (god forbid) and even if the Celtics make the playoffs I highly doubt they can get passed the midwest mafia  (the Cavs/Bulls/Pacers)

true, it was a pipe dream....but i still believe we'll get another big name before Kobe retires. even if we don't, I think our current roster is shaping out nicely. we're one good player away from bein a solid playoff contender.

Sccit

I'm not going to take your parents money dude.

nice attempt at bitchin out witout coppin to it, but i'm 27 years old n have been makin my own money since high school

u sound like infinite when he was makin excuses for bein a pussy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I think our current roster is shaping out nicely. we're one good player away from bein a solid playoff contender.

Na, man. You're saying that while assuming Kobe will come back and play out of his mind.

Even if Kobe came roaring out of the gate and put up 28+, he can't maintain that level of play without injury.

Outside of that, you have to hope Linsanity returns, that Randle panes out and that Nick Young can physically play on the same court as Kobe without being strangled lol.

Sccit

JULIUS RANDLE AND JABARI PARKER ARE SAID TO BE THE MOST NBA READY PLAYERS FROM THE DRAFT...KOBE ALREADY TOLD NICK YOUNG TO GET PREPARED FOR THE SEASON. MY BOY NICK GREW UP IDOLIZING KOBE, I AINT WORRIED BOUT THAT....AND EVEN IF LINSANITY DOESNT RETURN AND HE'S THE SAME 14-6 GUY HE WAS ON THE ROCKETS, THATS A BETTER PG THAN WEVE HAD IN QUITE SOME TIME.

FOR THE RECORD, I DO EXPECT KOBE TO COME BACK AND BEAST....IF HE DOESNT, I'LL SAY I WAS WRONG. BUT I DOUBT IT.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

true, it was a pipe dream....but i still believe we'll get another big name before Kobe retires. even if we don't, I think our current roster is shaping out nicely. we're one good player away from bein a solid playoff contender.

Solid playoff contender?  That's the extent of your dreams now?   You do realize pretty much any team in the NBA is "one player away" from being a playoff contender.  You can win 40 games and make the NBA playoffs
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nice attempt at bitchin out witout coppin to it, but i'm 27 years old n have been makin my own money since high school

And I was "making my own money" as a little league umpire when I was 14 years old.. but it certainly wasn't enough to put a million dollar roof over my head and to spend all my time smokin kush, playin ball and video games, and thizzin.... Not hating, you doin it big out there... but please don't act like you are self-made like Pac, haha
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:41:28 PM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JULIUS RANDLE AND JABARI PARKER ARE SAID TO BE THE MOST NBA READY PLAYERS FROM THE DRAFT...KOBE ALREADY TOLD NICK YOUNG TO GET PREPARED FOR THE SEASON. MY BOY NICK GREW UP IDOLIZING KOBE, I AINT WORRIED BOUT THAT....AND EVEN IF LINSANITY DOESNT RETURN AND HE'S THE SAME 14-6 GUY HE WAS ON THE ROCKETS, THATS A BETTER PG THAN WEVE HAD IN QUITE SOME TIME.

FOR THE RECORD, I DO EXPECT KOBE TO COME BACK AND BEAST....IF HE DOESNT, I'LL SAY I WAS WRONG. BUT I DOUBT IT.

OHH Shit... Kobe told Nick Young to be "ready for the season"... I'm sure Nick Young cancelled all his holiday plans and has been locked up in a gym ever since... He will surely be All-NBA this year.

Sccit

Solid playoff contender?  That's the extent of your dreams now?   You do realize pretty much any team in the NBA is "one player away" from being a playoff contender.  You can win 40 games and make the NBA playoffs

by solid playoff contender i mean contender to beat any team in the playoffs....which is more than a step up from last year.

Sccit

And I was "making my own money" as a little league umpire when I was 14 years old.. but it certainly wasn't enough to put a million dollar roof over my head and to spend all my time smokin kush, playin ball and video games, and thizzin.... Not hating, you doin it big out there... but please don't act like you are self-made like Pac, haha

pac spent his time in performing arts school, i duno how "self-made" that really is..to me, being self-made aint even what it's about, though. support is extremely important if success is what ur lookin for..i feel like that concept went over ur head once u fell out with ur fam. at the end of the day, pac was much closer to his mama than u will ever be. she had his back through it all. it's actually a very white/american thing to shun your parents and be "self-made", dawgy. if you ever listen to rappers, athletes, pretty much any1 with pride who has success, they all thank family for gettin them to where they are and admit that they'd be nowhere witout them............but if it makes u feel better about ur situation with ur fam, then say what u gotta say G

Sccit

OHH Shit... Kobe told Nick Young to be "ready for the season"... I'm sure Nick Young cancelled all his holiday plans and has been locked up in a gym ever since... He will surely be All-NBA this year.

nick young is already good as fuck..the fact that Kobe is already taking him under his wing+nick young is embracing it is definitely a positive.

but go ahead and keep hating/talkin shit on your "favorite team"

LOL

O.G A.Geesta'z

LMAO
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

i think they were making good moves until they got Jeremy Lin god damn i never liked him, but its to early to talk, i hope for a way better season though
The West is Back

Sccit

^lin will be fine........young ag, what u doin for a livin nowadays, my former blue-ragger?

Citizen-Y