Author Topic: Sccit.. So do you still believe the Lakers will get revenge on haters in 14-15?  (Read 2024 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

pac spent his time in performing arts school, i duno how "self-made" that really is..to me, being self-made aint even what it's about, though. support is extremely important if success is what ur lookin for..i feel like that concept went over ur head once u fell out with ur fam. at the end of the day, pac was much closer to his mama than u will ever be. she had his back through it all. it's actually a very white/american thing to shun your parents and be "self-made", dawgy. if you ever listen to rappers, athletes, pretty much any1 with pride who has success, they all thank family for gettin them to where they are and admit that they'd be nowhere witout them............but if it makes u feel better about ur situation with ur fam, then say what u gotta say G

There's two problems with that:

-I shouldn't have to school you on Pac but in possibly the most notoriously famous hip-hop track of all-time Pac raps, "I'm a self-made millionaire/ Fresh out of prison pistols in the air!"  Pac also said in interviews that the reason he flaunted his jewels was not to show off to his fans, but rather it was to inspire his fans that he came from nothing and made something out of himself.

-So when you want to play the hard-ass routine while recording tracks from your parents million dollar crib in Valley suburb of L.A., it will undermine your cause with fans who are really out there hustlin and strugglin and know what it is to face the hard knocks and consequences of life.

...Again, I've said many times that growing up like that is a good thing and one should say "Al-Hamdu-lilllah" and be grateful to God for the life you have, certainly nothing to be ashamed of....but just don't go flippin out on your homies first chance you get with the hard-ass routine if you have grown up with a soft life and they are really out there hustlin  ;)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

pac spent his time in performing arts school, i duno how "self-made" that really is..to me, being self-made aint even what it's about, though. support is extremely important if success is what ur lookin for..i feel like that concept went over ur head once u fell out with ur fam. at the end of the day, pac was much closer to his mama than u will ever be. she had his back through it all. it's actually a very white/american thing to shun your parents and be "self-made", dawgy. if you ever listen to rappers, athletes, pretty much any1 with pride who has success, they all thank family for gettin them to where they are and admit that they'd be nowhere witout them............but if it makes u feel better about ur situation with ur fam, then say what u gotta say G

There's two problems with that:

-I shouldn't have to school you on Pac but in possibly the most notoriously famous hip-hop track of all-time Pac raps, "I'm a self-made millionaire/ Fresh out of prison pistols in the air!"  Pac also said in interviews that the reason he flaunted his jewels was not to show off to his fans, but rather it was to inspire his fans that he came from nothing and made something out of himself.

-So when you want to play the hard-ass routine while recording tracks from your parents million dollar crib in Valley suburb of L.A., it will undermine your cause with fans who are really out there hustlin and strugglin and know what it is to face the hard knocks and consequences of life.

...Again, I've said many times that growing up like that is a good thing and one should say "Al-Hamdu-lilllah" and be grateful to God for the life you have, certainly nothing to be ashamed of....but just don't go flippin out on your homies first chance you get with the hard-ass routine if you have grown up with a soft life and they are really out there hustlin  ;)

the issue here is that you're caught up on money.....this has nothing to do with money, but rather SUPPORT. you dont have the support of your family, while some1 like 2Pac did 100%. there in lies the difference. it's not all about money, because i'll be the first to admit, i'm nowhere close to where i want 2 be financially right now. but when i am where i wanna be financially, it'll be because i earned it on my own, not from hand-outs.

2pac was a self-made millionaire, but as far as who he was and what he credits for bein the person he is, all thanks goes to his moms. i'm much closer to pac than u will ever be, in a sense that i understand love and embrace it, while ur a negative ball of energy who treats family like your average trailer trash american. ive recorded tracks in 5 different studios and counting, from sylmar, to roccy's crib in canoga, to my boy swerve's terradome in panarama, to Inglewood, and yes, woodland hills- i move around the streets of LA daily...thats what i do. but put keep tryna use that same played out line against me because ur mad that ur family hates u, while pac was closer to his moms than any1 me or u know. if you think i'm ashamed that i have love and support from my friends and family, then u got another thing comin. the only thing thats remotely upsetting is that you try to use that against me due to the fact that unlike most cats in this game, u fell out with ur fam and dont have their support.

basically, the fact that ur family hates u doesnt mean u had a hard life...it just means ur a douche who fucked up, cuzzin. i never said i had a hard life, i'm happy with where i'm at (not yet satisfied tho)....but i can guarantee you that ive been through way more than you ever have, from bitches, to drugs, to hustlin on these streets, to bein jacked at gunpoint, to doin the jackin. wiping asses at a nursing home doesnt mean uv faced adversity, g. my parents immigrated here from israel, have no college education, and all they have to their name is a house....no hand-outs round these parts, infinite, just LOVE. something u are envious about, and it's clear as day, my boy.

Sccit

Citizen-Y

Even if I lose the bet your team would still suck.  Plus you better hope they are historically bad or they lose out their pick.

Sccit

put your fuckin money where ur mouth is or stfu

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

On this front I do have to agree with Sccit... Sccit's willing to back up his talk in this case... so he challenged you and at this point you do have to put up or shut up
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lakers land Carlos Boozer.

Sccit

Strange signing, don't see how it helps when we just got Ed Davis, but can't do any harm..

Hack Wilson - real

Strange signing, don't see how it helps when we just got Ed Davis, but can't do any harm..

agreed

Citizen-Y

On this front I do have to agree with Sccit... Sccit's willing to back up his talk in this case... so he challenged you and at this point you do have to put up or shut up

Still doesn't change the fact that Lakers are going to be in the lottery

Remedy360

Seems to make sense after losing Gasol..

Citizen-Y

Ed Davis couldn't lace Gasol's shoes

Sccit

Seems to make sense after losing Gasol..

We have a glut at power forward now

O.G A.Geesta'z

^lin will be fine........young ag, what u doin for a livin nowadays, my former blue-ragger?
Don't be mad because I laughed at a joke about you bro..
The West is Back

Sccit

^lin will be fine........young ag, what u doin for a livin nowadays, my former blue-ragger?
Don't be mad because I laughed at a joke about you bro..

just a question, no hard feelins...was curious to know, as i havent heard from u in quite some time, my friend.