Author Topic: Jewish Defense League extorting 2pac and Eazy E?  (Read 420 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Jewish Defense League extorting 2pac and Eazy E?
« on: October 17, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »
NEW YORK (JTA) — The Jewish Defense League was suspected of being involved in extorting rap stars, including the late Tupac Shakur and Eazy-E, according to newly released FBI documents.

The files, which were opened this week with scattered redactions, say that the JDL, the Meir Kahane-founded group that supports the use of violent defense of Jewish interests, would make death threats to numerous rap stars and then provide them with “protection” in exchange for fees in the neighborhood of $50,000.

“The scheme involves [name redacted] and other subjects making telephonic death threats to the rap star,” the file says. “Subjects then intercede by contacting the victim and offering protection for a fee. The victim and their family are taken to a ‘safe haven,’ usually a private estate, and are protected by gun-toting bodyguards associated with the Jewish Defense League.”

Once at the so-called safe haven, JDL members would say they worked out a “deal” with the threatening party, and “The victim then pays the subjects for the protection services rendered,” the file said.

Among the rap stars allegedly targeted were Shakur, who was murdered in 1996 in a case that remains unsolved, and Eazy-E, who died of AIDS-related complications in 1995.

The_Offence

Re: Jewish Defense League extorting 2pac and Eazy E?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 05:07:00 PM »
don't you niggas ever get sick of discussing these story's ? nobody knows if this is true or not. these niggas been dead for years and you niggas still talk about the same bullshit over and over. if it's not a story like this, then it's who killed him. this the only forum you can visit and see a new story about 2 pac or easy e every couple days or so.

i can see it now.. these niggas will be old as fuck and still on the net arguing over who killed 2 pac.

:D ;D :D

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:00:20 AM by The_Offence »

b.laden

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 05:57:13 PM »
i am not surprised , i aint anti semitic but thispeople are devils : (Jewish Defense League and zionists)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 06:35:48 PM »
don't you niggas ever get sick of discussing these story's ? nobody knows if this is true or not. these niggas been dead for years and you niggas still talk about the same bullshit over and over. if it's not a story like this, then it's who killed him. this the only forum you can visit and see a new story about 2 pac or easy e every couple days or so.

dont like it then stop posting bitch

doublee313

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 07:00:33 PM »
The entertainment industry is owned by a majority of Jews.  Jerry Heller, Jimmy Iovine, on and on.  Jews handled more of the business side and ripped off the rappers. 

This is nothing compared to the Jews owning all the banks, etc. 

There have been a few songs from Ice Cube, and Redman on Got Your Mind Made Up that edit out the word JEW.  They can say everything but that.  They own it, so they have the power.

As far as protection, I don't see the Jews going up againist the blood or crips.  Lol.  They just hit you in the pockets and hold a contract over your head.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 10:09:00 PM »
Shyne should weigh in on this.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 12:34:54 AM »
There have been a few songs from Ice Cube, and Redman on Got Your Mind Made Up that edit out the word JEW.  They can say everything but that.  They own it, so they have the power.
It was Method Man who got edited out but the line more than likely got edited because he referenced being like Hitler. Cube's Jew reference got edited out of "No Vaseline" only on the Death Row Greatest Hits disc, which also edited out Snoop's "fuck the police" line on "Stranded on Death Row".  It appears unedited in the actual album version.   

papa-smurf

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 06:52:06 AM »
The entertainment industry is owned by a majority of Jews.  Jerry Heller, Jimmy Iovine, on and on.  Jews handled more of the business side and ripped off the rappers. 

This is nothing compared to the Jews owning all the banks, etc. 

As far as protection, I don't see the Jews going up againist the blood or crips.  Lol.  They just hit you in the pockets and hold a contract over your head.

ice cube got alot of songs dissing jews & white people & aint none of that shit was edited out.

doublee313

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 11:57:11 AM »
It was Method Man who got edited out but the line more than likely got edited because he referenced being like Hitler. Cube's Jew reference got edited out of "No Vaseline" only on the Death Row Greatest Hits disc, which also edited out Snoop's "fuck the police" line on "Stranded on Death Row".  It appears unedited in the actual album version.   

Yes, your right!  My mind is slipping.  That was Redman.  Cube was pissed at Jerry Heller and yelled the Jew stuff but he got shut out.  He still capped on Whites, Blacks, Chinese and no problem. 

If you want to make it in the industry, you have to keep your mouth quiet.  Mel Gibson, and Marlin Brando pretty much got blacklisted from Hollywood for talking about it.  Mel Gibson made half a billion of his jesus movie, so he said fuck it and finances his own shit.  They had him going to temples and donating and all kinds of shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 12:09:17 PM »

i can see it now.. these niggas will be old as fuck and still on the net arguing over who killed 2 pac.

:D ;D :D

dumb wilson stuck in the past as usual. I wouldn't be surprised if he dressed like a hippy from the 60's.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.