Author Topic: NEW LAKERS HEAD COACH  (Read 899 times)

Sccit

NEW LAKERS HEAD COACH
« on: July 26, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »
BYRON SCOTT 4 YEARS 17 MILL

Hack Wilson - real

Re: NEW LAKERS HEAD COACH
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »
 :banana_trippin: lol

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:03:05 PM »
As if there was any doubt he'd be hired. He had Kobe's support, and we all know Lakers are going to bend over backwards for Kobe until the day he retires now. They know he doesn't have too many years left so they're going to milk his popularity down to the last penny.

My problem with this is that it was three years too late. We fucking needed a safe, generic coach like Scott back when we had actual talent. Our last two retarded ass coaches tried way too hard to think outside of the box and didn't know how to utilize our talent worth shit. Especially D'Antoni.

The Buss family is letting their father down worse than the Steinbrenners are.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 09:50:52 PM »
hey, the Steinbrenner boys have delivered a title, quit hatin dodger fans :D

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 10:08:06 PM »
As if there was any doubt he'd be hired. He had Kobe's support, and we all know Lakers are going to bend over backwards for Kobe until the day he retires now. They know he doesn't have too many years left so they're going to milk his popularity down to the last penny.

My problem with this is that it was three years too late. We fucking needed a safe, generic coach like Scott back when we had actual talent. Our last two retarded ass coaches tried way too hard to think outside of the box and didn't know how to utilize our talent worth shit. Especially D'Antoni.

The Buss family is letting their father down worse than the Steinbrenners are.

Our roster this year is much better than last years

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 10:25:50 PM »
lmao

you are still a trainwreck of a team my G

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »
Laker roster shits on boston right now (if ur still a Celtic fan)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 10:45:35 PM »
yeah, enjoy Kobe sucking 24 mill a year the next 2 years to be injured most of the time

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:19 PM »
I will enjoy it almost as much as u enjoy havin a sig that depicts gay sex

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 03:03:53 AM »
I'm interested to see what Scott could do with those Lakers... he isin't a great coach, but maybe he can turn things around and make them a decent playoffs team.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 08:54:06 AM »
He went to 2 finals and won coach of the year... Underrated coach.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 08:51:24 AM »
Scott restores that missing link between tradition and now. D'Antoni couldn't convince Dwight to stay, in small part because D'Antoni didn't want to stay a Laker. Being a Laker is an honor, and Scott knows that. He was the link that played with Magic and Showtime, then Kobe and the Lake Show. He will focus on defense and bring back pride in being a Laker. He might be one of the very few coaches Kobe respects and doesn't see as a peer and he is not someone to tell. He will use Nash to get the best out of Lin as he has a way of getting the most out of guards. A great hire and someone who can restore Laker pride to the locker room.

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 10:25:35 AM »
I don't know about Scott, but after two seasons of D'antoni he might as well be Phil Jackson.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 12:25:03 PM »
I don't know about Scott, but after two seasons of D'antoni he might as well be Phil Jackson.

2 finals appearances with a good-not-great team, 2008 coach of the year, helped develop chris paul into the point guard he is with early success, turning things around in new orleans...gets a bad rap for his stint with the cavs, but he was set up for failure with one of the all-time worst rosters.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 12:35:29 PM »

2 finals appearances with a good-not-great team, 2008 coach of the year, helped develop chris paul into the point guard he is with early success, turning things around in new orleans...gets a bad rap for his stint with the cavs, but he was set up for failure with one of the all-time worst rosters.

Let's not forget his stint with NO was also set up to fail, as we saw with NO later.