Author Topic: 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake..IM PUTTIN DA RUMORS TO REST!  (Read 193 times)

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
50 Cent and Justin Timberlake..IM PUTTIN DA RUMORS TO REST!
« on: March 31, 2003, 09:20:03 PM »
I just thought i clear sumtin up bout dat remix joint.  there are 2 versions...1 fake mixed by sum dj and the other real....BUT theres a big difference....well here is the real deal......50 was on my local station and had this to say when the host asked bout recording wit Justin......and i quote

Host : "How'd it feel recording the remix to "Cry Me a River" with Justin Timberlake?

50 Cent : "Haha..s*it is hot isn't?. Me and him never went to the studio or have I met him on a personal level ya know what I mean, I'm not really into the music that these cats make, but I luved the beat. He does his thing, and I do mine, I was just really feeling the beat Timbaland did and I decided to add a verse to that joint, and it came out hot."

so thats that, now lets move on with our lives.

Quakaveli

Re:50 Cent and Justin Timberlake..IM PUTTIN DA RUMORS TO REST!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 12:41:17 AM »
LOL@ him distancing him from Justin faglake..."me and him never physically met" ahahahahaha. Im surprised he didnt call him a pussy or sumn but hah I guess Justin is too homo for even 50 to clown on

Kain670