Author Topic: LOL! Charlemagne Tha God vs Fredro Starr.  (Read 695 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL! Charlemagne Tha God vs Fredro Starr.
« on: July 31, 2014, 07:15:49 AM »

Blood$

Re: LOL! Charlemagne Tha God vs Fredro Starr.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 07:27:27 AM »
I almost don't wanna watch now and lose some respect for Onyx, but it's The Breakfast Club so I must  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:36:24 AM »
I almost don't wanna watch now and lose some respect for Onyx, but it's The Breakfast Club so I must  8)

I feel like Charlamagne wanted to violate so much more.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 08:46:40 AM »
Fredro sounds like BigSadot when someone says that new Cormega is just ok
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:50:50 AM by Blood$ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:40:33 PM »
LMFAO.

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 10:56:47 PM »
fredro lost his pills or what?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 03:36:17 AM »

LOL Charlemagne tried to start n got shut down. He always wanna instigate shit n he got scared but yall think Fredro look bad in this. We are a different breed so if you wanna compare me to Fredro makin a weak cat back down Ill take that. And you still thinkin bout shit that happened like two three days ago let it go nerd.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 10:06:03 AM »
What Charlamagne say that shows he "backed down"?  ::)

Nigga Fredro was trying to tell him to shut the fuck up and Tha God went on to bring up 50 Cent laying hands on him...that's another jab, not backing down lmfao. AND SAID "I don't have a record of yours" when Fredro said he don't get played. Shitted on his life and Fredro got emotional.

Also brought up at least six more times in the interview "Fredro over here called me a pussy" as if he wanted to keep it going.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »
I don't think he got punked.  Charlamagne isn't a tough guy and isn't really pretending to be.  Fredro's anger changed the environment of the interview but he held his ground.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 08:13:48 PM »

LOL Charlemagne tried to start n got shut down. He always wanna instigate shit n he got scared but yall think Fredro look bad in this. We are a different breed so if you wanna compare me to Fredro makin a weak cat back down Ill take that. And you still thinkin bout shit that happened like two three days ago let it go nerd.

I'm over here just breaking balls, you over there getting all in your feelings bruh  :P

Jimmy H.

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 01:50:08 AM »
All that yelling makes you look weak and just gave him Donkey of the day .
  He got him with that Donkey of the Day by bringing out the conflicting audio about the 50 confrontation. 

sofdark

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 01:36:05 PM »
Fredro is in his 40's right? Just embarrasing. Mature a bit.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 03:57:29 PM »
Charlamagne played the situation for what it is worth.  He got Fredro pissed-off, which equals good radio and continued exposure for the Breakfast Club.  If you look at how Sticky does the interview, he's kind of throwing the same shots that Fredro does but he's being cool about it.  He's playing it smart.  He sees the situation for what it is.  Nobody is fighting anybody.

Another DJ already pointed this all out but for Charlamagne to be shook (even if he was 100% pussy) is far-fetched.  He's too smart.  You're not going to start a fight in there and if you do, Onyx gets taken out by an entire security force.  Charlamagne getting punched at by Fredro does little to hurt his credibility because he's copped to not being a "tough guy" anymore. 

Fredro got caught up in his own drama a little.  He let the Brandy comment make him salty and he tried to one-up Charlamagne by teasing him about being punched but he started talking about what an embarrassment it is to let someone punch you so he gave that man the ammo to throw out the comment about 50 Cent. At that point, Fredro got angry and doubled-back over the whole thing and ended up telling a much different story about the 50 situation than the one he previously told publicly. You have to know with a debate like this, Charlamagne is going to dig in the archives after this interview and do his homework.  That is his job.

If you look at Sticky Fingaz.  He went the calculated way.  He had the same stance that Fredro had but he played it more cool.  He came off looking like the actual threat because he told them everything they needed to know about his character by saying nothing at all. 

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 04:45:38 PM »
Dude made himself look like a clown. You don't have to throw a hissy fit to put someone in their place.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 09:02:12 PM »
Charlamagne played the situation for what it is worth.  He got Fredro pissed-off, which equals good radio and continued exposure for the Breakfast Club.  If you look at how Sticky does the interview, he's kind of throwing the same shots that Fredro does but he's being cool about it.  He's playing it smart.  He sees the situation for what it is.  Nobody is fighting anybody.

Another DJ already pointed this all out but for Charlamagne to be shook (even if he was 100% pussy) is far-fetched.  He's too smart.  You're not going to start a fight in there and if you do, Onyx gets taken out by an entire security force.  Charlamagne getting punched at by Fredro does little to hurt his credibility because he's copped to not being a "tough guy" anymore. 

Fredro got caught up in his own drama a little.  He let the Brandy comment make him salty and he tried to one-up Charlamagne by teasing him about being punched but he started talking about what an embarrassment it is to let someone punch you so he gave that man the ammo to throw out the comment about 50 Cent. At that point, Fredro got angry and doubled-back over the whole thing and ended up telling a much different story about the 50 situation than the one he previously told publicly. You have to know with a debate like this, Charlamagne is going to dig in the archives after this interview and do his homework.  That is his job.

If you look at Sticky Fingaz.  He went the calculated way.  He had the same stance that Fredro had but he played it more cool.  He came off looking like the actual threat because he told them everything they needed to know about his character by saying nothing at all. 

every single word of this post was pure unadulterated truth... have a prop