Author Topic: Woman leaves kids in car in parking lot to go blow her boyfriend in his car  (Read 186 times)

Hack Wilson - real

http://gawker.com/this-kind-of-thing-never-happens-at-bjs-1612911468/+FatTire

Princess Marks was arrested Friday when police found her children unattended in an SUV parked outside a Louisiana Walmart. When the 25-year-old returned to the vehicle, she allegedly told police she had been in her boyfriend's car, in the same parking lot, going down on him.

Police found the Marks's car with the windows down and engine turned off. Marks, who reportedly admitted she could not technically keep an eye on her kids while blowing her boyfriend, was charged with child desertion and released on $5000 bond the next day. The children, aged five and seven, were placed in the custody of relatives.

The New York Daily News reports that the little ones were "crying hysterically" when officers arrived at around 12:40 a.m.:

"Both of them were crying hysterically," Officer Kim Myers the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office told the Daily News. "While the deputies were trying to calm the children down, Princess walked up about 15 minutes later."

Something doesn't add up here: If cops didn't actually catch Marks in the act, why did she tell them about the blow job? Just making casual conversation, I guess.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Not sure what's more hilarious: the fact that the bitch's name is Princess or the actual story.

"Oh sorry officer I didn't mean to leave my kids alone but I had to suck my husband off..." LOL
It will always be 1993 to me.