Author Topic: Joe Cool Interview Pt. 2 2Pac Beating up Mopreme and Sam Sneed, Snoop Beef, More  (Read 1757 times)

Jimmy H.

Not to mention Biggie was the one who ordered the shooting on them when they was out in NY.
  He didn't order it.  He may have incited it by talking recklessly on the radio but that isn't the same.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What's up with the Mopreme beat down?  I know Mopreme had some beef with Suge or something, and Joe Cool didn't even know Mopreme was Pac's brother so it's possible he might of mixed up Mopreme with somebody else... or maybe Mopreme got beat down by Suge's goons when Pac wasn't there??
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

Jasmin?  who dat?

anyways you been suckin off J Mix in every post i assumed you would bother listening to this interview before giving the wrong interviewer props

you bitch nigga shit Jmix

JMIX has put in great work here. Him and Tim Dogg

DeeezNuuuts83

Joe Cool Interview Pt. 2 2Pac Beating up Mopreme and Sam Sneed, Snoop Beef, More.

Thanks for posting this.  Good to hear from other people.  Funny to hear him quote Suge telling Pac to "bick it over here."

Pac as if he were the evil
I disagree... he had a lot of compliments about Pac but just said that he was reckless at times and just throwing down with people and thinking there wouldn't be any get-back.  He made a good point about how they fucked with the wrong Crip while also being unbiased by citing that he had seen Death Row Blood affiliates beat up Crips a number of times throughout the years.

Why didnt Suge release LBC crew album if he had em sign?
There were A LOT of acts on Death Row at the time, and a few who had been waiting their turn longer... some finally got their albums put out (Rage, Michel'le) but a lot didn't.  And then there were people like Pac who were recording way too much potentially multi-platinum material to just let sit in the vaults along with Snoop's highly anticipated follow-up finally coming out.

And then there's the fact that Suge went to prison, which obviously slowed things down... and with Daz more or less running the show, he put his own shit out and had a lot of involvement in the projects that did get release dates (Gridlock'd, Gang Related, Chronic 2000).  LBC Crew may have been DPG-affiliated, but they had their own emcees and their own production, for the most part... neither of which really included Daz.  And with them being fairly tight with Snoop probably didn't help, especially once Snoop wanted to leave the label.

DeeezNuuuts83

What's up with the Mopreme beat down?  I know Mopreme had some beef with Suge or something, and Joe Cool didn't even know Mopreme was Pac's brother so it's possible he might of mixed up Mopreme with somebody else... or maybe Mopreme got beat down by Suge's goons when Pac wasn't there??
This is just one of those stories that never really got touched on.  It got brought up to Mopreme (as seen on the Biggie & Tupac documentary), but Mopreme got mad and was following the interviewer out and sort of threatening him.

It's always been described as humiliation, so you never really know.  It's hard to imagine Mopreme doing something drastic enough to catch a beatdown (or whatever it was), since Suge's crew didn't just fuck people up randomly.  Yeah, they punked people for little things, but I don't see them just deciding to jump someone who wasn't doing anything wrong.  But it was probably something really, really minor, since Mopreme isn't really reckless.  I'm reminded of the incident that DJ Quik talked about when Suge himself beat up AMG because he thought AMG had stolen a necklace of his from his safe (but it ended up just having been hard to see and further back inside the safe and in a black velvet case that was basically camouflage in there).

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This is just one of those stories that never really got touched on.  It got brought up to Mopreme (as seen on the Biggie & Tupac documentary), but Mopreme got mad and was following the interviewer out and sort of threatening him.

It's always been described as humiliation, so you never really know.  It's hard to imagine Mopreme doing something drastic enough to catch a beatdown (or whatever it was), since Suge's crew didn't just fuck people up randomly.  Yeah, they punked people for little things, but I don't see them just deciding to jump someone who wasn't doing anything wrong.  But it was probably something really, really minor, since Mopreme isn't really reckless.  I'm reminded of the incident that DJ Quik talked about when Suge himself beat up AMG because he thought AMG had stolen a necklace of his from his safe (but it ended up just having been hard to see and further back inside the safe and in a black velvet case that was basically camouflage in there).

So while Dre is the main man at Death Row meanwhile his brother Warren G is getting his ass kicked and humiliated by Suge.... Then while Pac is the main man at Death Row meanwhile his brother Mopreme is getting his ass kicked and humiliated by Suge..... Just another day at Death Row Records   8)

DeeezNuuuts83

Well, with Warren G, he was young and acted up a lot.  Not to say it was deserved, but he was doing stuff to trigger some of that drama.

Yes, Suge gave Warren G a sucker's deal with Regulate (Suge basically got the song for free to use for Above the Rim and didn't owe him a penny for any of its sales in exchange for allowing Warren to use it on his own Regulate... G Funk Era album).  But once Warren realized his poor judgment, he was running around and talking shit about Suge, particularly to a magazine (can't remember which one) who published what he said.  But Warren was high as fuck when he did the interview, but when he sobered up and contacted the writer to retract what he said, they had already gone to press.  Warren was scared and was carrying two straps everywhere he went after that.

Then there was the other incident (probably before the one I just mentioned) where he got beat up at the studios and got his chain snatched, which Snoop had to get back for him, though I don't remember why.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, with Warren G, he was young and acted up a lot.  Not to say it was deserved, but he was doing stuff to trigger some of that drama.

Yes, Suge gave Warren G a sucker's deal with Regulate (Suge basically got the song for free to use for Above the Rim and didn't owe him a penny for any of its sales in exchange for allowing Warren to use it on his own Regulate... G Funk Era album).  But once Warren realized his poor judgment, he was running around and talking shit about Suge, particularly to a magazine (can't remember which one) who published what he said.  But Warren was high as fuck when he did the interview, but when he sobered up and contacted the writer to retract what he said, they had already gone to press.  Warren was scared and was carrying two straps everywhere he went after that.

Then there was the other incident (probably before the one I just mentioned) where he got beat up at the studios and got his chain snatched, which Snoop had to get back for him, though I don't remember why.

damn... good info... you posted a couple things I'd never heard before.

...I still remember being up at blockbuster one fine summer day in 94' and stumbling upon Warren G's album.  I got home with it and kept looking on the back and inside for the Death Row logo and wondering where the Dre, Snoop, and Dogg Pound features were at, good thing he got away with sampling Snoop's voice on "Rekognize" or I might've brought that mutherfucker back to the store... lol... but when the mutherfuckin "This DJ" video hit, it all made sense and that album became the soundtrack to a great summer
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:16:26 AM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

DeeezNuuuts83

The Warren G beatdown I was talking about was mentioned in some interview with Big C-Style.

abusive

he's not mopreme's brother at all. they share no blood. pac's mom and mopreme's dad were sleeping together at one point, that's it.

Not to mention Biggie was the one who ordered the shooting on them when they was out in NY.
  He didn't order it.  He may have incited it by talking recklessly on the radio but that isn't the same.
nah, he told nyc to get busy on them and that's exactly what happened. my boy heard it live and told me about it the next day.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's not mopreme's brother at all. they share no blood. pac's mom and mopreme's dad were sleeping together at one point, that's it.

nah, he told nyc to get busy on them and that's exactly what happened. my boy heard it live and told me about it the next day.

they are step brothers?

abusive

they are step brothers?
If they were married.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

papa-smurf

joe cool is bias because he related to snoop & pac didnt get along with snoop because snoop was disloyal.

papa-smurf

snoop was hanging out with pac enemies while pac was beefing with them niggas.smh. snoop is disloyal.aint no real dude gonna hang with his homeboy enemy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
jmix should interview moknots (coughs) I mean mopreme about that beatdown shit cause the dude from the biggie & tupac movie wasn't gettin' the scoop. I wonder if big syke had any alterations at death row.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.