T.I.
1 (16.7%)
Max B
5 (83.3%)
This poll is apples to oranges.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 17, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

Author Topic: Max B VS T.I.  (Read 438 times)

Blood$

Max B VS T.I.
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »
I'm bored and high... Max B will always be the wavy one and he never fell off before he got locked up like TIP did lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Max B VS T.I.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:55:20 PM »
wigger please ! max b is broke and got locked up and bailed out in exchange of gettin' fucked for his publishing meaning a lot of revenue lost. t.i. owns his publishing and is a multimillionaire. meanwhile max is gonna rot behind the wall.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:03:12 PM »
TIP had to sell his soul to stay free and do what he's doing right now lol you can hear it in his more recent music that he doesn't wanna be making half of the bullshit he's been dropping as singles, his heart just ain't in it anymore

his "Hot Nigga" freestyle does go in though that sounds like the raw '04 T.I. that used to be dope  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
Can somebody give this nigga a five day ban for hypocritical behavior? All son talks about is fame and wealth until you compare T.I. to the Em and Jay's of the world who are worth eleven thousand times more than Cliff.

The only reason Clifford the big red snitch isn't "rotting behind the wall" is because well...he's a snitch.

Bigaveli over Harris any day.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 04:05:25 PM »
TIP had to sell his soul to stay free and do what he's doing right now lol you can hear it in his more recent music that he doesn't wanna be making half of the bullshit he's been dropping as singles, his heart just ain't in it anymore

his "Hot Nigga" freestyle does go in though that sounds like the raw '04 T.I. that used to be dope  8)
that nigga ain't sell his soul ! his new songs is dope paperwork coming soon !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 04:06:42 PM »
Can somebody give this nigga a five day ban for hypocritical behavior? All son talks about is fame and wealth until you compare T.I. to the Em and Jay's of the world who are worth eleven thousand times more than Cliff.

The only reason Clifford the big red snitch isn't "rotting behind the wall" is because well...he's a snitch.

Bigaveli over Harris any day.
eminem takin' dick to the face and gettin' his back broke by andre young.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 04:08:24 PM »
note: when a person asks for another to be banned for speakin' his mind it's because they fear that individual.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »
max is in a cell while t.i. livin' his life. t.i wins no matter what these lames vote.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 04:10:51 PM »
TI topic number 54364547454344375454. You were bored and your first instinct is to hop on dubcc and talk about TI. Like I said we got mind control over you young crackas on this board.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 04:10:59 PM »
note: when a person asks for another to be banned for speakin' his mind it's because they fear that individual.

how's Cham gonna fear you if you are too scared to ever meet him in real life?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 04:12:46 PM »

let's get this clear: miley will smack the taste of my dick out his mother's mouth before he ever come in close proximity of me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »
LOL @ you fuck boys for even comparing a loser like max b to t.i.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 04:23:54 PM »

let's get this clear: miley will smack the taste of my dick out his mother's mouth before he ever come in close proximity of me.

why won't you set up a time to meet up with him then?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 04:32:16 PM »

why won't you set up a time to meet up with him then?
I'm a very busy man but if he want static he should come to see me. he's not even a thought on my mind on the daily but I'm constantly on y'all minds. ask sadot who he'd put his money on !

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 05:22:19 PM »
TI topic number 54364547454344375454. You were bored and your first instinct is to hop on dubcc and talk about TI. Like I said we got mind control over you young crackas on this board.

you've been on my nuts ever since I said that Cormega album was just good and not a classic mini-masterpiece lol then you just randomly try shitting on whoever I throw in my avy but whenever others agree you quit barking... seems to me the mind control is on you kiddo  8)

Max B - 3
T.I. - 1

and I ain't even vote yet  ;D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:27:31 PM by Blood$ »