T.I.
1 (16.7%)
Max B
5 (83.3%)
This poll is apples to oranges.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 17, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

Author Topic: Max B VS T.I.  (Read 423 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Max B VS T.I.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 05:25:52 PM »
TI topic number 54364547454344375454. You were bored and your first instinct is to hop on dubcc and talk about TI. Like I said we got mind control over you young crackas on this board.

you've been on my nuts ever since I said that Cormega album was just good and not a classic mini-masterpiece lol then you just randomly try shitting on whoever I throw in my avy but whenever others agree you quit barking... seems to me the mind control is on you kiddo  8)

Max B - 3
T.I. - 1

and I ain't even vote yet  ;D
if any of them votes will free max b i'll stop posting here forever.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »
TI topic number 54364547454344375454. You were bored and your first instinct is to hop on dubcc and talk about TI. Like I said we got mind control over you young crackas on this board.

you've been on my nuts ever since I said that Cormega album was just good and not a classic mini-masterpiece lol then you just randomly try shitting on whoever I throw in my avy but whenever others agree you quit barking... seems to me the mind control is on you kiddo  8)

Max B - 3
T.I. - 1

so would I if that were the case  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 05:33:04 PM »

Max B - 3
T.I. - 1

my whole point of it is their votes don't mean shit. the facts are the facts.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 05:34:14 PM »

Max B - 3
T.I. - 1

and the facts are what?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 09:28:30 AM »
"I'm a very busy man." -RepeatMateral

Niggas on here 12 hours a day.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 08:55:30 PM »

Max B - 3
T.I. - 1

and I ain't even vote yet  ;D

so would I if that were the case  8)

and the facts are what?
max b ain't ever comin' home cause of foolish activity for someone of his stature at the time and t.i. livin' and enjoyin' his life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »
"I'm a very busy man." -RepeatMateral

Niggas on here 12 hours a day.
hey sugar cookie ! long time no hear from !