Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Debuts Blonde White Guy Alter Ego "Todd"  (Read 1783 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Snoop Dogg Debuts Blonde White Guy Alter Ego "Todd"
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 04:01:33 PM »
Racist.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 06:02:13 PM »
YEAH BABY!!!!

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 10:25:11 PM »
Woah huh uh huh it's Todd.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Matty

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2014, 06:10:37 AM »

Remedy360

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2014, 07:40:47 AM »
Dre dreamed of being white for so long, now he`s jealous on Lion

blasphemy!

Suge is one of the people that has been most amendment about that on record. Does that make him blasphemous?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2014, 10:35:08 AM »
lacks originality

this.

snoop´s comedy is hit or miss, mostly miss.

Jimmy H.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2014, 03:23:28 PM »
Snoop was just burnt out and fucking around doing this on IG and the media took it to another level like he's trying to start some sort of new campaign lol let the man have fun and clown around, I don't think he was looking to create some new original wave

I'm white and found this shit pretty funny but repetitive... YEAH BABY!!!!

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2014, 05:19:49 PM »
Snoop was just burnt out and fucking around doing this on IG and the media took it to another level like he's trying to start some sort of new campaign lol let the man have fun and clown around, I don't think he was looking to create some new original wave

Trust me we all know youre white already. Dude bit Eddie, Martin, Dave n even Nick Cannon corny ass. This shit painfully corny.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2014, 05:27:42 PM »

Trust me we all know youre white already. Dude bit Eddie, Martin, Dave n even Nick Cannon corny ass. This shit painfully corny.

lol somebody's still hurt and on my nuts just because I said Cormega didn't have the album of the century

mad emotional

Jimmy H.

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2014, 07:37:27 PM »
That's kind of the problem with it.  Both he and Nick went through the whole motions of it and didn't do anything funny with it.  Chappelle was ten years ago.  Murphy was like thirty.  Those guys were funny because they had some actual comments on the race thing.  Snoop is just doing what any guy off the street would do.  Of course, the potheads will laugh at it because it's visual with no real layers to it so I can't fault him for that but it's weak comedy to me.  Some might call it "racist", I just think it's corny. It's controversy bait.  Both he and Cannon, I feel like they knew if they did it, some uptight white conservative would blast them for it and then they could get some publicity off it.

I like that Star put him on blast because he's at least a somewhat sharp culture critic.  He'll call out a rapper for a corny stunt and it will make for some interesting entertainment.  Be good to see where this one goes.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2014, 09:59:59 PM »
Wow , is snoop coming out of the closet?
That's some gay ass shit.   :-X

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 12:27:15 AM »
Snoop is just doing what any guy off the street would do.  Of course, the potheads will laugh at it because it's visual with no real layers to it so I can't fault him for that but it's weak comedy to me.  Some might call it "racist", I just think it's corny. It's controversy bait. 

exactly.

westside159

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 01:18:41 PM »
Snoop lost his mind , remember the old Snoop ?