Author Topic: Just got back from West Africa (Ghana)  (Read 565 times)

David Gutterman

Just got back from West Africa (Ghana)
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:21:05 AM »
So, yep i travel alot got me a cheap ticket and stayed with friends of the family, and I loved it, Ghana is a very friendly country, the people are generally very helpful and welcoming. Tourism in Ghana is growing very quickly and there totally not ready for it! lol ohh and there was no ebola, thank god! the food was great and very cheap (last picture 1 dollar menu) had fun, will be back!

Here's a tip! keep 10 dollars on you at all times, to pay off cops when traveling with ganja, if not you could end up lock up for years for one joint

daytondanger

Re: Just got back from West Africa (Ghana)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 04:54:48 PM »
The Grand Master at my lodge runs a charity in Ghana to educate young girls. He speaks very highly of the country and its people.
He has invited me numerous times to join him down there but as of yet I haven't made an effort to go. Perhaps I will one day.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 12:06:06 PM »
so David, you got caught with weed and paid off the local piggies?

amazing photos btw, i bet krazysumwhat loves the one with the kid in it

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »
That's what's up. I've done my share of traveling but never to Africa. Sounds like you found a cool spot.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 08:53:53 PM »
That's what's up. I've done my share of traveling but never to Africa. Sounds like you found a cool spot.

"battling Chino is like Africa...you talk about it but don't really wanna go there"   - Chino XL