Author Topic: 2pac "Lets Get It On" full version (mike tyson song recorded day b4 PAc died)  (Read 1006 times)

Hack Wilson - real

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

been bumping this since that tyson documentary showcased it, nothing new but good that everyone hear it now

Hack Wilson - real

how many different people have sourced leaks for this?  cuz i swear the ESPN version sounds a lot better in quality.  not that i'm complaining, today is a great day  8)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

how many different people have sourced leaks for this?  cuz i swear the ESPN version sounds a lot better in quality.  not that i'm complaining, today is a great day  8)

well if you can get it from the producer of that track itself, you get a better quality rip feel me? ;)

Hack Wilson - real

8)  lol

Hack Wilson - real

classic song

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Props to Jmix for this exclusive shit! Dope

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

dnjp4life

Thanks for providing the link.  So this would have been the last track that 2Pac recorded on that Friday before the Vegas trip?

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
ehheey yo Hollyfield u next

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Hack Wilson - real

Thanks for providing the link.  So this would have been the last track that 2Pac recorded on that Friday before the Vegas trip?

if i recall correctly this was the first one he recorded, then after that came All Out and Hell 4 a Hustler (no idea which was made 2nd and which was 3rd)

what a last session  - all out was a huge Pac stan favorite since the 97 bootlegs hit and hell 4 a hustler is probably a top 5 most used 2pac acapella amongst remixers

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Re: 2pac "Lets Get It On" full version (mike tyson song recorded day b4 PAc died)
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 01:15:27 PM »

if i recall correctly this was the first one he recorded, then after that came All Out and Hell 4 a Hustler (no idea which was made 2nd and which was 3rd)

what a last session  - all out was a huge Pac stan favorite since the 97 bootlegs hit and hell 4 a hustler is probably a top 5 most used 2pac acapella amongst remixers

Nigga fuck you know bout? stfu. We all know you jacked that link from bomb1st nigga. You a fake bitch Hank. Fuck your boyfriend Jasmin he a bitch. ima expose you soon nigga, real fuckin soon.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Hack Wilson - real

Re: 2pac "Lets Get It On" full version (mike tyson song recorded day b4 PAc died)
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 04:20:09 PM »
i haven't been to bomb first in over a year probably

got the link elsewhere crocket

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2014, 05:00:51 PM »
Thanks for providing the link.  So this would have been the last track that 2Pac recorded on that Friday before the Vegas trip?

what a last session  - all out was a huge Pac stan favorite since the 97 bootlegs hit and hell 4 a hustler is probably a top 5 most used 2pac acapella amongst remixers

Nigga fuck you know bout? stfu. We all know you jacked that link from bomb1st nigga. You a fake bitch Hank. Fuck your boyfriend Jasmin he a bitch. ima expose you soon nigga, real fuckin soon.

Lmfao this kid musta just watched menace 2 society or juice, cause he's in character lol, i didnt know europeans had so much emo lol
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:03:24 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »