Author Topic: Head of State (Movie)  (Read 259 times)

E. J. Rizo

Head of State (Movie)
« on: March 30, 2003, 01:24:10 AM »
anyone seen it?... i just got back from watchin it and its pretty funny.......i liked it.. i recomend it to all.....you will get yo laughs....also there is a song at the credits i know its a dj quik song/beat but i dont know where its from please let me know where its from

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Head of State (Movie)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2003, 01:33:16 AM »
mind telling us what its about????

kick ass album

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2003, 01:58:02 AM »
Saw it tonite...

Wasn't expecting much, but was suprised at it!

Quik ALL over the beats. Conducted the orchastra and has some songs in it. Be sure to check it out!

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2003, 04:33:02 AM »

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2003, 12:47:42 PM »
Plot of "Head Of State"

Alderman Mays Gilliam (chris rock) is selected as a presidential candidate to lose intentionally to raise polls for a latter candidate without rock knowing.
The movie is basically about Chris Rock's politcal campaign to win a presidency he wasnt supposed to win. Bernie Mac plays his brother and *semi-spoiler* soon to be running mate.** Bernie Mac is fucken hilarious in this movie and Chris Rock gives a performance similar to that in "Down To Earth" funny sometimes, lil too serious other times. But overall, a funny movie thats kinda just for shits and giggles.

spoiler..
to EJ.. man, towards the end when B.Mac is receiving a phone call, the guy was like, "what you lookin around for? you know who dis is! its reggie muthafucka!! wheres my money??" oh my god i started crackin up so bad.

wooo anyway, i saw it yesterday and had a good laugh.

peace
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2003, 12:49:25 PM »
^^ oh yeah

and nate dogg does a song sorta narrating the movie.  

and i dunno what the song quik did was called..

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2003, 03:11:25 PM »
that fuckin beat at the end in the credits is so fuckin sick....i think i might have heard it before but im not sure if anyone know that song or what its called please let me know

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2003, 11:39:30 PM »
that fuckin beat at the end in the credits is so fuckin sick....i think i might have heard it before but im not sure if anyone know that song or what its called please let me know

Let Me Know that's what it's called its Hi C feat. Quik