Author Topic: Lord Jamar speaks some realness on Iggy Azalea blowing up cuz she be white  (Read 370 times)

Hack Wilson - real

real talk   - and i'm not the biggest fan of Jamar and his opinions but he got it right here

Blood$

Re: Lord Jamar speaks some realness on Iggy Azalea blowing up cuz she be white
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 09:56:12 AM »
Lord Jamar is an angry, washed up prick but he was actually correct with this one 100%

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 05:44:34 PM »
agreed

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 05:50:09 PM »
damn right she is you goofy muthafuckas are bumpin' her shit. t.i. eatin' well off that publishing. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 06:00:23 PM »
damn right she is you goofy muthafuckas are bumpin' her shit. t.i. eatin' well off that publishing. LOL

i can't speak for anyone else here but i wouldn't be caught dead bumping her music.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
Lord Jamar is an angry, washed up prick but he was actually correct with this one 100%

Lord Jamar is a pillar and a legend in this rap game. Only hurt whiteboys dislike him.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 03:34:45 PM »

Shit's whack as fuck. I've always liked TI but what a lame ass collab for him to choose.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »

Shit's whack as fuck. I've always liked TI but what a lame ass collab for him to choose.
I agree but I can't knock t.i. for bein' loyal and puttin' his artist on a record. if it was up to me she'd never be on a t.i. record.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 04:58:10 PM »

Lord Jamar is a pillar and a legend in this rap game. Only hurt whiteboys dislike him.

nobody said anything about his music kid, him as a person and how he carries himself in interviews

why doesn't he use that energy and turn it into some music? he's a borderline bum only good for an angry rant in 2014
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:08:51 PM by Blood$ »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 07:10:13 PM »
 I agree somewhat but not entirely.
 Niki is real big, right? Um theres countless black rappers that blew up and are fairly talentless, such as soulja boy. I dunno i dont listen to the radio much but i hear black rappers that are whack as fuck yet seem to be quite big.
 I cant lie though, i had already heard Iggy before i knew of her and knew it was her and i thought she was a black chick.
 And i do find it strange that she sounds so black and uses so much black slang when she still sounds Aussie in interviews and that.
 Sex sells yes, but it aint like its anything new. Foxy brown, lil kim? now they may not have been massive stars like how Iggy has become but they were using their looks and acting over sexualized too. I dont know if iggy writes her own rhymes but Foxy didnt either, right?
 Personally i think iggy asctuall CAN rap quite good. Her voice and flow i mean but i havent heard much from her and as i said not sure if she writes any of her own stuff?
 Lord Jamar makes some good points but dose come across as very bitter.
 If they come out with a body building white 50 cent or a bong head gangsta white snoop then he may be right lol

I still find it so funny how loved and yet hated white people are and how half the world weants to be(or are attracted to) white yet white people tryna be black.
  You know, Asian girls trying to look whiter but white girls tryna look blacker or act black.

He dose have a point to an extent. Eminem and Iggy. But is it only white people buying their shit? and if not then how they sell so well when theres more blacks and mexicans in America than whites?(combined anyways).
  I guess most white hip hop heads do listen to alot of white rappers these days. But my lil bro dont like black American rap all that much cos he dont wanna hear the owrd "nigga" constantly.
 Amazed me when he said that cos i never would have thought of that as when i was a kid that was just the norm.

For the record i own alomost every singled brand Nubian album as well as most of Sadats solo's and a Grand Puba solo :P
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:12:03 PM by KrazySumwhat »