Author Topic: G-Unit on GGN News  (Read 1848 times)

Blood$

Re: G-Unit on GGN News
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 06:58:13 AM »
You nailed it! And this is why 50 never got along with Game , because 50 couldn't control him like he was able to do with others. 50 wanted another slave in Game but Game wanted to make his own decisions and be respected. To top it all, 50 was never really able to "end" Game's career like he wanted. That's why he hates him even more. Game was able to hold his own.
 I don't agree.  I think 50 saw Game as disloyal.  50 gave him the missing pieces to help him get on and the moment he was in a position where he didn't need his help, he made it a point to publicly distance himself from it.  I think if Game had played his cards out with the G-Unit deal, he would have ended up in  a better position.  His whole point of pushing himself out of that deal was so he could get his own movement going and really all he did was make a lot of "Fuck G-Unit" stuff.
Who gives a shit what 50 thought? The question is whether 50 was right, but he wasn't. Why the fuck would Game join a beef that made no sense and didn't benefit Game? What did 50's nonsense have to do with Game? He wasn't going to beef with Nas, Fat Joe and Jada only because 50 one day woke up and decided to diss them for no reason. Game rode with 50 on the JA beef that was legit. He wasn't going to join on some petty shit with everyone else. That's when Game showed he was his own man and 50 decided to drop him. That's why 50 never liked him and he was never ever to ruin him after that.

exactly... internet dudes will just never understand

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 01:23:47 PM »
The 50 Cent/G-Unit beef is bigger then music, it basically has to do with the entire Jimmy Henchman situation. Thats why we'll never see The Game in a reunion with G-Unit.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 06:57:31 PM »
The 50 Cent/G-Unit beef is bigger then music, it basically has to do with the entire Jimmy Henchman situation. Thats why we'll never see The Game in a reunion with G-Unit.
Pretty much.  People act like it was just Game not wanting to diss Fat Joe and Jada but the problems started way before that. 

Okka

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 07:59:03 AM »
honestly Buck getting back with the Unit was sadly the only real chance to revamp his career musically and financially

I wouldn't be surprised if Game was actually invited but the $ wasn't right so he turned it down on the low

I doubt it. I seriously think that 50 Cent hates Game and Game was never even in G-Unit.

that's the thing, 50 was threatened by him from the jump but he ended up making some serious cake off him and the money usually dictates 50's next move

50 also I thought hated Buck for the longest and he was an addition to the Unit similar to how Game was

Young Buck actually was a member of G-Unit. Game wasn't.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 10:56:04 AM »
Pretty much.  People act like it was just Game not wanting to diss Fat Joe and Jada but the problems started way before that.  
Negative. The "beef" between 50 and Game happened before anything involving Jimmy Henchman. Plus, Game wasn't going to let anything with Jimmy H get in the way of his career.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 01:54:12 PM »
honestly Buck getting back with the Unit was sadly the only real chance to revamp his career musically and financially

I wouldn't be surprised if Game was actually invited but the $ wasn't right so he turned it down on the low

I doubt it. I seriously think that 50 Cent hates Game and Game was never even in G-Unit.

that's the thing, 50 was threatened by him from the jump but he ended up making some serious cake off him and the money usually dictates 50's next move

50 also I thought hated Buck for the longest and he was an addition to the Unit similar to how Game was

Young Buck actually was a member of G-Unit. Game wasn't.

the original G-Unit was 50, Yayo, Banks, Smurf, and a few other street dudes... Buck came into the fold after Cash Money left him out on the road and 50 basically picked him up lol which ended up benefiting Buck's career way beyond any measure Cash Money could have

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2014, 01:54:51 PM »
Pretty much.  People act like it was just Game not wanting to diss Fat Joe and Jada but the problems started way before that.  
Negative. The "beef" between 50 and Game happened before anything involving Jimmy Henchman. Plus, Game wasn't going to let anything with Jimmy H get in the way of his career.

aerroc

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2014, 04:02:59 PM »
lol why are u all still talking bout these irrelevant flukes it is over for them now they must face irrelevancy