Author Topic: Adrian Peterson funded a sex orgy for underage brother with charity money  (Read 290 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Don't Adrian have cash of his own 2 fund it?!  He might have gotten some points back in my favor if I was invited.  Incidents like this is why these sports companies should make some jerseys that just have the number of the year they came out & just the team name on the back.  Most definitely needed in the nba since the 90's but now needed in the national felons league.

Remedy360

Class act. Lol @ everyone defending this guy.

Hack Wilson - real

Suspended Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is facing the possibility of another arrest after admitting to drug use.
According to reports from Fox-9 in Minneapolis-St. Paul, prosecutors are seeking Peterson’s jailing after the NFL star told a member of the court staff that he “smoked a little weed” before giving a required drug test.
Peterson was arraigned earlier this week on charges of child abuse after he, allegedly – though he has admitted to it – beat his 4-year-old son with a tree branch.  Montgomery County authorities – those who have jurisdiction over the abuse case – are seeking the retraction of Peterson’s bond.
More on this as it develops.

Read More: Adrian Peterson Facing Drug Arrest | http://1045theteam.com/adrian-peterson-facing-drug-arrest/?trackback=tsmclip

he's also a genius too

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Honestly, I actually look at AP differently since these incidents happened.  Go ahead & trade him, that's what i'd do. Just don't blow it like they did Randy Moss.  They coulda reversed the Herschel Walker trade but they traded him to the wrong team.  The raiders had nothing I wanted out of them. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Honestly, I actually look at AP differently since these incidents happened.  Go ahead & trade him, that's what i'd do. Just don't blow it like they did Randy Moss.  They coulda reversed the Herschel Walker trade but they traded him to the wrong team.  The raiders had nothing I wanted out of them. 

Trade him to the Pats for Brady. LOL

Hack Wilson - real

yo Shallow, what's up with the Broncos running back situation??