Author Topic: The Game is rejoing G UNIT  (Read 3434 times)

Hack Wilson - real

aerroc

Re: The Game is rejoing G UNIT
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »
lol come on what does game got to gain by joining these has beens and never beens
G UNIT was a flash in the pan they have done nothing and they were destroyed on mixtape after mixtape from rappers from the east and the west
game is better on his own prob his best fit is with dre

50 is trash
banks is boring
buck is a embarrassment
yayo is straight shit
kidd kidd after g unit dies again so will his career

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 10:59:19 PM »
What does Game gain? I don't know...maybe a little relevancy. Something he hasn't seen since LAX.

You can hate the Unit all you want, but they got some buzz going over the reunion. If this is relatively true, shows 50 don't care, he knows adding Game will just add to the buzz.

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 06:19:48 AM »
What does Game gain? I don't know...maybe a little relevancy. Something he hasn't seen since LAX.

You can hate the Unit all you want, but they got some buzz going over the reunion. If this is relatively true, shows 50 don't care, he knows adding Game will just add to the buzz.

LOL i didnt know joining the irrelevant will make you relevant how those that work ;D
that little buzz they got will fade real soon game is everywhere like it or not and still can drop good music 50 and gnot i beg to differ game can easily destroy them on a mixtape if he wanted too just like before

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 08:35:11 AM »
I called it that in January we'd see a 50/Game reunion for Documentary 2 I guess I wasn't far off

money talks

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 11:19:31 AM »

Lol who's hating? And what buzz? Game's solo career and accomplishments dwarfs all of those guys combined (not including 50). In recent years he's still been releasing music that gets a few spins on the radio, he's had his own weekly show on VH1, he's been in movies, so to say he's the one who will gain relevancy is ridiculous.

Their entire buzz is based on message boards. I mean sure they've done a ton of radio interviews and yes Yayo can finally afford to get his clothes out of the cleaners but at the end of the day the only people really really excited about that reunion is you and Young Buck.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 11:36:12 AM »
probably the best thing for his career at this point cuz right now the whole jumping on these new niggas dick ain't cutting it. that nigga has totally lost his sound and adapted these lil 20 year old niggas swag. they would all benefit from the OG crew getting back together.. At this point they have nothing to lose because all them niggas is on the downside of their careers. they would also make a killing off touring..  
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:00:20 PM by The_Offence »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 12:12:17 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 07:06:13 PM »
Doubt it. But if he did, it would generate the most hype.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 10:29:38 PM »

Lol who's hating? And what buzz? Game's solo career and accomplishments dwarfs all of those guys combined (not including 50). In recent years he's still been releasing music that gets a few spins on the radio, he's had his own weekly show on VH1, he's been in movies, so to say he's the one who will gain relevancy is ridiculous.

Their entire buzz is based on message boards. I mean sure they've done a ton of radio interviews and yes Yayo can finally afford to get his clothes out of the cleaners but at the end of the day the only people really really excited about that reunion is you and Young Buck.

Clearly correa is hating lol...

And yeah, sure Game had more success between The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate than Banks and Buck had on their debuts...but nigga, you're talking almost ten years ago. Outside of local radio in California nothing since "My Life" has gotten play anywhere else in the country. Since LAX, nobody has talked about him mainstream. You're buggggggggging if you think otherwise. This would be enormous for his buzz.

And LAX was a mediocre album by Hip Hop standards. So these "accomplishments" end right after Doctor's Advocate was released. But there is no reason to compare any Unit artist including 50 to Game here. 50, Banks, Buck and Yayo were all irrelevant as fuck too since like 05-06. Coming back together is the only reason they have buzz and Game is trying to get in on it. I can't blame him for that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 10:35:41 PM »
Game needs all the help he can get these days.  good move.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 10:56:32 PM »
Had this happened 10 years ago it would be huge news.

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 12:23:21 AM »

Clearly correa is hating lol...

And yeah, sure Game had more success between The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate than Banks and Buck had on their debuts...but nigga, you're talking almost ten years ago. Outside of local radio in California nothing since "My Life" has gotten play anywhere else in the country. Since LAX, nobody has talked about him mainstream. You're buggggggggging if you think otherwise. This would be enormous for his buzz.

And LAX was a mediocre album by Hip Hop standards. So these "accomplishments" end right after Doctor's Advocate was released. But there is no reason to compare any Unit artist including 50 to Game here. 50, Banks, Buck and Yayo were all irrelevant as fuck too since like 05-06. Coming back together is the only reason they have buzz and Game is trying to get in on it. I can't blame him for that.

really who the fuck cares about gunit come on this is 2014
too you game hasn't been relevant since his much older albums r wrong he finds anyway he can if it means fighting dating someone
being on a track with kendrick ect hes always doing something and as far as music no one gonna step up to him

gunit is a fucking joke starting with 50 last album no wonder aftermath didn't want to put no more 50 albums out em and dre cant save him his biggest hit was in da club lmao
and he can thank dre for giving him that beat which was ment for detox gunit flash in the pan folks im right time will tell  :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
obviously a lot of people care for this to get so many views in such short time

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2014, 11:33:40 AM »
obviously a lot of people care for this to get so many views in such short time