Author Topic: ROYCE DA 5'9 & DJ PREMIER "PRhyme" Album cover + tracklist + discussion thread  (Read 4573 times)

Sccit

he made a huge mistake by mentioning a deluxe when it wasnt even out yet....ficcaz like u and hack never copped it when it dropped based on that, and now he aint even releasing the deluxe on cd. fucked up.

doggfather

Fuck them for not releasing the deluxe version on CD.  I guess I'll cop the vinyl for collecting but I'd prefer CD.

what? no cd?

nope, vinyl and digital only for the deluxe

fuck it.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

he made a huge mistake by mentioning a deluxe when it wasnt even out yet....ficcaz like u and hack never copped it when it dropped based on that, and now he aint even releasing the deluxe on cd. fucked up.

I'm hoping they reconsider and maybe drop a limited number of deluxe copies on CD... I'd definitely buy it

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:55:28 PM by Sccit »

Sccit

I'm hoping they reconsider and maybe drop a limited number of deluxe copies on CD... I'd definitely buy it

just buy the version that's out, shit was like 7 bux at the store

Blood$

just buy the version that's out, shit was like 7 bux at the store

I'm more than likely going to anyway lol

Sccit

this album is dope as fuck, def one of the better albums of 2014

Sccit

what 4 albums U got above this

Sccit

this is better

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Still bumping this. 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Eddz

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dnjp4life

So is the deluxe version definitely not coming out on CD then?  Because I'm looking to get this as my next purchase.

Sccit

So is the deluxe version definitely not coming out on CD then?  Because I'm looking to get this as my next purchase.

get the version thats out, it's great as is.