Author Topic: new MC Eiht album cover for Which way iz west on twitter  (Read 9072 times)

aerroc

Re: new MC Eiht album cover for Which way iz west on twitter
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2014, 09:17:59 PM »

Which Way Iz West is at the top of the radar on the westcoast hip hop/rap scene  .
[/quote]

LMAO ;D
HE BE LUCKY IF HE EVEN SELLS 100 COPYS
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:20:13 PM by correa »

aerroc

« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2014, 09:23:06 PM »
Jayo Felony's album entirely produced by Dr. Dre is coming out before MC Eiht
Which Way Iz West is at the top of the radar on the westcoast hip hop/rap scene  .

LMAOOOOOO this is the biggest bullshit ive read so far. you aint even from around hereand speaking some shit like this. that easily belongs to k.dot. even that doodoo ass tyga is more of a blip on that radar than mc eiht. casey veggies is dropping singles and people are waiting for that album to drop soon. which way iz west is easily at the bottom, or bottom middle at that max, of such radar. dont bullshit yourself, youre a groupie and will come up with anything to make mc eiht sound better than he really is. i would bet you anything more people out here are waiting for a new dom kennedy album then a new mc eiht album. thats no bullshit, i promise you that.

lol you know nobody is waiting for a mc eiht album
people dont even know who he is  :D

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2014, 09:46:46 PM »
Which Way Iz West is at the top of the radar on the westcoast hip hop/rap scene  .

LMAOOOOOO this is the biggest bullshit ive read so far. you aint even from around hereand speaking some shit like this. that easily belongs to k.dot. even that doodoo ass tyga is more of a blip on that radar than mc eiht. casey veggies is dropping singles and people are waiting for that album to drop soon. which way iz west is easily at the bottom, or bottom middle at that max, of such radar. dont bullshit yourself, youre a groupie and will come up with anything to make mc eiht sound better than he really is. i would bet you anything more people out here are waiting for a new dom kennedy album then a new mc eiht album. thats no bullshit, i promise you that.

lol you know nobody is waiting for a mc eiht album
people dont even know who he is  :D

its sad no one knows who he is but realistically no one is waiting for an mc eiht, dude shouldve retired and gone out of the game probably.

doggfather

« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »
sad if its gonna be true.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2014, 01:33:18 AM »

MC Eiht featuring Jayo Felony & Tha Chill - Smoke Dis Fuckin Joint = Dope westcoast funky banger off the Affiliated album Eiht made in 2006 . His last solo album . It's been almost 10 years since MC Eiht's last album release .

dumbest stan ever.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

westside159

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2014, 01:37:03 AM »
Dom Kennedy album ? Get the fuck outta here ..  Casey veggie ? Who the fuck is that ? Get the fuck outta here ,  K.Dot ? GKMC was 2 years ago , and his new single I isn't doing very well look atthe youtube views , it only has 1 million views . MC Eiht's album Which Way Iz West is definately on the radar as far as westcoast albums . The Midnight Life by DJ Quik was garbage aka trash aka wack , he needs to retire . The Game's new album Year Of The Wolf " Blood Moon " was wack and garbage as fuck ..  GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT HATING BULLSHIT ""  

doggfather

« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2014, 02:02:30 AM »
ok i try again, there are more album from the west 2014 not just game and quik.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

westside159

« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2014, 02:14:49 AM »
Dom Kennedy album ? Get the fuck outta here ..  Casey veggie ? Who the fuck is that ? Get the fuck outta here ,  K.Dot ? GKMC was 2 years ago , and his new single I isn't doing very well look atthe youtube views , it only has 1 million views . MC Eiht's album Which Way Iz West is definately on the radar as far as westcoast albums . The Midnight Life by DJ Quik was garbage aka trash aka wack , he needs to retire . The Game's new album Year Of The Wolf " Blood Moon " was wack and garbage as fuck ..  GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT HATING BULLSHIT ""  

Yes so you do know that the re new albums suck ass and are wack . Thank you for keeping it real , The midnight Life had 1 good song and thats called Puffin The Dragon . The Game's new album Year of the wolf had literaly no good songs and that's sad .  MC Eiht's new album Which Way Iz West you can bet on it that it will have plenty of good songs .

doggfather

« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2014, 02:16:12 AM »

Yes so you do know that the re new albums suck ass and are wack . Thank you for keeping it real , The midnight Life had 1 good song and thats called Puffin The Dragon . The Game's new album Year of the wolf had literaly no good songs and that's sad .  MC Eiht's new album Which Way Iz West you can bet on it that it will have plenty of good songs .

so you started a conversation with yourself?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

westside159

« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2014, 02:36:25 AM »
Yeah i did , because i'm the only one making any sense in the convo . Nobody is putting out hot records or good records right now on the west , what was the last good record from the westcoast ? YG's album ? Schoolboy Q's album ? Oxymoron was alright , had a few good songs but it had alot of filler tracks also . Anyway just my two cent's on today's hip hop and rap and music in general . I just need that new Eiht album that's all . Geeeeeee 8) 8)aaah
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:40:43 AM by westside159 »

doggfather

« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2014, 02:42:52 AM »
ok, just a few from 2014:

dilated peoples, ras kass & apollo brown, Evidence & alchemist, damani nkosi, souls of mischief & adrien younge, terrace martin.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

westside159

« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2014, 04:58:13 AM »
ok, just a few from 2014:

dilated peoples, ras kass & apollo brown, Evidence & alchemist, damani nkosi, souls of mischief & adrien younge, terrace martin.

I will give them a quick listen , they all have new albums out huh .

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2014, 06:20:27 AM »
this guy has mc eiht's dick so far down his throat, his watery eyes cant even let him see these newer better rappers  :laugh:

westside159

« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »
I Wasn't feeling the new Dialted People's album , it was not very good .  The Rass Kass & Apollo Brown collabo is dope from the few songs i have heard .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2014, 09:19:06 AM »
I Wasn't feeling the new Dialted People's album , it was not very good .  The Rass Kass & Apollo Brown collabo is dope from the few songs i have heard .
that dilated peoples joint is jammin'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.