Author Topic: Mopreme On 2pac Going To Death Row, Suge Knight, & Orlando Anderson - 1 Million  (Read 382 times)

jmix

Mopreme On 2pac Going To Death Row, Suge Knight, & Orlando Anderson - 1 Million Views Upload

Thanks everyone for checking it out!

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Dope ass interview nigga

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
can you ask mopreme if pac was a blood?
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
phenomenal work jmix
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigpimpin20

AT FIRST it was cool... Is he goin to say what happened latter? All that conspiracy theories is bullshit, people cant believe that their idol died cuz of his own stupid moves
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:08:09 AM by bigpimpin20 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
AT FIRST it was cool... Is he goin to say what happened latter? All that conspiracy theories is bullshit, people cant believe that their idol died cuz of his own stupid moves
I agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jmix

can you ask mopreme if pac was a blood?

lol i did and YES pac was a blood.