Author Topic: views on life  (Read 95 times)

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
views on life
« on: April 03, 2003, 07:46:37 AM »
what are view on life...
you live inly once so live life to the fullest
cause one day you will not be here
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:views on life
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 03:11:25 PM »
"Live everyday like its your last", I think if everyone did live that quote in a positive way, the world would be a lot better place.  I am a Sikh, so I believe in the concept of Karma and reincarnation.  My next life will depend on the karma of my present life, if i'm really religious and get baptized the Sikh-way then I can reach enlightenment and merge my soul with God etc...Kinda like Bhuddists.   I think everyone is significant in some way, everyones actions influenece other people in ways many dont realize.  So I always try to stay concious about the people I meet.  Life is pretty much like a maze and a struggle, I think we all have lost our spiritual identity and need to find it.  Just my views, peace  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

Re:views on life
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 10:03:06 PM »
Life is all about attitude.  This isn't some new idea I just came up with, but for some reason it's been coming into play a lot lately; much of the world revolves around pessimism vs. optimism.  There are those who look forward to a better tommorow, and there are those who are sure death lurks around the corner.  You CAN change your mind on this, you know.