Author Topic: ~Second Single~ Nexus Featuring Sccit - "Think U Can" ~A West Coast Banger~  (Read 202 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Just thought I'd release a second single for Nexus's album "Cold Dark Night" for those non-believers who haven't checked out the Nexus album yet. Please peep this, and if you like it, make sure to check out his whole album Here

Anyways, this one is called "Think U Can" and it features myself (Sccit)...The beat is bananas...It's on some funky ass west coast shit, so i suggest you peep this if you're a true west coast hip-hop fan...

The B-Side is called "Again" and contains a bangin' ass beat produced by Jay Masta Jay...The second verse is a diss to Rap Quake of this board where he rips Rap Quake a new asshole...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=23350

1.Think U Can Feat. Sccit
2.Again

Drop some feedback please!!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 02:10:20 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

TheSheriff

This has been on my playlist for like a month; fuckin great song, true classic.

Suga Foot

This is my least fav. track on the album.  I told nexus when he was making it, before Sccit was on it, that I wasn't feeling the beat.  But everyone else LOVES this song.  But I just don't like the beat.

Smooth

Yeah from what I heard on the cd this was my favourite... Scitt and Nexus both drop dope verses... and the beats defo got a nice westcoast flavor too it...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so fuck with me if you think you can

tight track, i think anyone who hasn't checked the cd to peep it cause this is definately not the best track...so if you like this track, you'll like some other songs alot more, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL