Author Topic: Tyler the Creator disses Eminem/SHADYXV  (Read 675 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Tyler the Creator disses Eminem/SHADYXV
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 12:26:55 PM »
Well justin beiber is better than tyler the creator then because Bieber is younger and he's livin he's dreams and blah blah blah---who gives a shit.  What matters to me is that Tyler the Creator made one good song and video where he ate a bug and I haven't bumped any of his shit since because its wack.... I don't spend his money so I could give a fucc how much money he has...

And explain to me why my life isn't shit again??  Because you aren't interested in the countries I stay in??  What matters is whether or not I benefit and whether or not I am enriched by my travels and experiences.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2014, 01:14:50 PM »
so its wack because it isnt rapping about the "thug life" "death row" "g-funk" same boring shit? yeah hes different from alot of the stereotypical rapper. beiber has nothing to do with this because were talking about hip hop, wigger. you just came off as salty towards tyler but hold up everybody infinite said he only had one good song and the rest is wack. we should all stop now. you obviously just skimmed through it all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »
so its wack because it isnt rapping about the "thug life" "death row" "g-funk" same boring shit? yeah hes different from alot of the stereotypical rapper. beiber has nothing to do with this because were talking about hip hop, wigger. you just came off as salty towards tyler but hold up everybody infinite said he only had one good song and the rest is wack. we should all stop now. you obviously just skimmed through it all.

Bieber considers himself a rapper and so did Soulja Boy and Lil Bow Wow, so there goes your "young and livin out his dreams" argument down the toilet... its because of people like you that rappers like JayZ are so loved because people care more about a rappers money and hustle moves and business acumen instead of caring about the quality of music...

And maybe you like his music.... good for you.... I respect you if you want to make his music the basis for your arguement

aerroc

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 07:21:55 PM »

he hasn't sold shit and hes boring

Okka

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 05:57:50 AM »

Bieber considers himself a rapper and so did Soulja Boy and Lil Bow Wow, so there goes your "young and livin out his dreams" argument down the toilet... its because of people like you that rappers like JayZ are so loved because people care more about a rappers money and hustle moves and business acumen instead of caring about the quality of music...

And maybe you like his music.... good for you.... I respect you if you want to make his music the basis for your arguement

Did he actually say that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:52 AM »
so its wack because it isnt rapping about the "thug life"

"Thug Life--hit me like the Holy Ghost!"  2pac

smp4life

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 07:33:56 PM »
Yonkers video was interesting and a hit and all but I'd have to agree with Hopsin on the production and beats from Goblin. Everything sounded wack to me.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 09:35:22 AM »

Did he actually say that?

nah, just more made up info that not even Infinite himself believes

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2014, 02:42:05 PM »
so its wack because it isnt rapping about the "thug life"

"Thug Life--hit me like the Holy Ghost!"  2pac

you corny as fuck.

daytondanger

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2014, 07:58:03 AM »

Raphael

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2014, 10:20:31 AM »
He's a dope producer who doesn't rely on sampling. He will definitely be around in 5 or even 10 years but maybe not as a rapper.