Author Topic: props to Pharell for having the balls to call out Michael Brown...  (Read 718 times)

Remedy360

Re: props to Pharell for having the balls to call out Michael Brown...
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »

Cops are regular people.  If people in the America are generally bitchmade then cops are generally bitchmade.  If people in the America generally abuse authority then cops in America will generally abuse authority.  

If Michael Brown is a bully then maybe one day he will bully the wrong person.

...I don't know why people expect cops to be so saintly when society isn't.

Why do you expect the cop to be a Saint when your not?

You're so fucking dumb, it drives me away 5 minutes after logging on here.
What you might wanna ask from policemen is to simply act within the law they're supposed to hold up. And to be held accountable when failing to do so. This one case here that gets people so riled up is only a symptom of a generally failing system.

http://www.texasobserver.org/crimes-unpunished/

http://www.texasobserver.org/horror-every-day-police-brutality-houston-goes-unpunished/

"In the past six years, HPD officers killed citizens in 109 shooting incidents and killed animals in 225 incidents. In 112 shootings, officers wounded citizens; in another 104, they wounded animals. Of 550 shooting incidents with some kind of casualty, not one was found unjustified."

You got to be fuckin kidding, you simpleton...

peace

Lol no kidding. SMH.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
i know about the "evidence", but dna coulda been from after the shooting etc. i read the cops interview after the jury came to a conclusion, and it didn't sound believable whatsoever. a lot of it actually defied common sense....at the end of the day, i know firsthand the way cops can be, and this is most likely just another case of a police officer ego trippin, resulting in the death of someone who shouldn't have been killed. based on my experiences, i will NEVER give a cop the benefit of the doubt. but u know the way the system works, guilty until proven innocent. and since there was no proof, the bitchmade officer gets to walk, which will probably result in many more deaths like this in the near future.

Cops are regular people.  If people in the America are generally bitchmade then cops are generally bitchmade.  If people in the America generally abuse authority then cops in America will generally abuse authority.  

If Michael Brown is a bully then maybe one day he will bully the wrong person.

...I don't know why people expect cops to be so saintly when society isn't.  I don't know why people think you can commit strong arm robbery, bully a store clerk, walk in the middle of the road, punch a cop in the head, wrestle a cop for his gun, and the cop is supposed to be Christ-like and turn the other cheek.

YO Sccit... what would you do if you were strapped and a some dude, 6'4" punched your ass in the face, called you a pussy, and tried to wrestle your gun away from you???  Or if you don't believe the forensic and DNA evidence, then what would you do if you were a store owner and a 6'4" dude bullied your ass and threw you up against the wall and turned back around to ask if you wanted some more???  Would you have responded like a Saint if you had a gun and you had encountered Michael Brown on that day and you were the one getting bullied?

Why do you expect the cop to be a Saint when your not?

like i said, the majority of cops are not "regular people"...the type of person it takes to want to become a cop is typically the same type who is thirsty for power. and usually, the same people who are thirsty for power are the ones who were bullies growing up, want to feel above others, looking for a sense of authority to feed their thirst, etc. not saying it's the case for every cop, shit, i'll give u the benefit of the doubt n say that maybe it's even different in KC.. but not speakin from anything but experience when i say that the average cop is a dickhead who lets the power get to his head. if youre so concerned wit bein hip-hop, then what you're doin right now is anti-hip-hop. one time a cop found my cd case in the back of my seat and said "oh so youre a thug? its a shame that you listen to this garbage"..it's always been hip-hop vs. the system, and right now, you're siding with the bitchass system...bad look. maybe because you look like an all-american white, cops treat you with more respect? who know. i know that i was once riding in the back of a patrol car on the way to the station for booking and a bitchass cop who looked exactly like a nazi was on some racist shit "oh, so you're from israel? do you carry an uzi on you licensed by the idf?? fuckin israeli soldier wannabe"

as far as your hypothetical, if some cat socked me in the face and tried to wrestle my gat away from me...first off, i HIGHLY doubt that would ever happen. but lets give the cop the benefit of the doubt and say it did happen that way just for argument sake..a cop, as opposed to a civilian, is meant to be prepared for these type of situations. but i dont believe that story for one second...theres a reason the cop didnt speak until AFTER the verdict was announced. but check this interesting script from his account (taken from an article):

At about noon on August 9th, Wilson hears on the radio that there's a theft in progress at the Ferguson Market. The suspect is a black male in a black shirt.

Moments later, Wilson sees two young black men walking down the yellow stripe in the center of the street. He pulls over. "Hey guys, why don't you walk on the sidewalk?" They refuse. "We're almost at our destination," one of them replies. Wilson tries again. "But what's wrong with the sidewalk?" he asks.

Wilson backs his car up and begins to open the door. "Hey, come here," he said to the kid who just cursed at him. He says Brown replied, "What the fuck you gonna do?" And then Brown, in Wilson's telling, slams the car door closed. Wilson tries to open the door again, tells Brown to get back, and then Brown leans into the vehicle and begins punching him.

And then things get weird.

Brown's response to "what's wrong with the sidewalk?", as recorded by Wilson, is "fuck what you have to say." Remember, Wilson is a uniformed police officer, in a police car, and Brown is an 18-year-old kid who just committed a robbery. And when asked to use the sidewalk, Wilson says Brown replied, "Fuck what you have to say."

Let's take a breath and recap. Wilson sees two young black men walking in the middle of the street. He pulls over and politely asks them to use the sidewalk. They refuse. He asks again, still polite. Brown tells Wilson — again, a uniformed police officer in a police car — "fuck what you have to say." Wilson stops his car, tries to get out, and Brown slams the car door on him and then begins punching him through the open window.

What happens next is the most unbelievable moment in the narrative. And so it's probably best that I just quote Wilson's account at length on it.

"I was doing the, just scrambling, trying to get his arms out of my face and him from grabbing me and everything else. He turned to his...if he's at my vehicle, he turned to his left and handed the first subject. He said, "here, take these." He was holding a pack of — several packs of cigarillos which was just, what was stolen from the Market Store was several packs of cigarillos. He said, "here, hold these" and when he did that I grabbed his right arm trying just to control something at that point. Um, as I was holding it, and he came around, he came around with his arm extended, fist made, and went like that straight at my face with his...a full swing from his left hand."

So Brown is punching inside the car. Wilson is scrambling to deflect the blows, to protect his face, to regain control of the situation. And then Brown stops, turns to his left, says to his friend, "Here, hold these," and hands him the cigarillos stolen from Ferguson Market. Then he turns back to Wilson and, with his left hand now freed from holding the contraband goods, throws a haymaker at Wilson.

Every bullshit detector in me went off when I read that passage. Which doesn't mean that it didn't happen exactly the way Wilson describes. But it is, again, hard to imagine. Brown, an 18-year-old kid holding stolen goods, decides to attack a cop and, while attacking him, stops, hands his stolen goods to his friend, and then returns to the beatdown. It reads less like something a human would do and more like a moment meant to connect Brown to the robbery.

Wilson next recounts his thought process as he reached for a weapon. He considered using his mace, but at such close range, the mace might get in his eyes, too. He doesn't carry a taser with a fireable cartridge, but even if he did, "it probably wouldn't have hit [Brown] anywhere". Wilson couldn't reach his baton or his flashlight. So he went for his gun.

Brown sees him go for the gun. And he replies: "You're too much of a fucking pussy to shoot me."

Again, stop for a moment and think about that. Brown is punching Wilson, sees the terrified cop reaching for his gun, and says "You're too much of a fucking pussy to shoot me." He dares him to shoot.

And then Brown grabs Wilson's gun, twists it, and points it at Wilson's "pelvic area". Wilson regains control of the firearm and gets off a shot, shattering the glass. Brown backs up a half step and, realizing he's unharmed, dives back into the car to attack Wilson. Wilson fires again, and then Brown takes off running.

Wilson exits the car to give chase. He yells at Brown to get down on the ground. Here, I'm going to go back to Wilson's words:

When he stopped, he turned, looked at me, made like a grunting noise and had the most intense, aggressive face I've ever seen on a person. When he looked at me, he then did like the hop...you know, like people do to start running. And, he started running at me. During his first stride, he took his right hand put it under his shirt into his waistband. And I ordered him to stop and get on the ground again. He didn't. I fired multiple shots. After I fired the multiple shots, I paused a second, yelled at him to get on the ground again, he was still in the same state. Still charging, hand still in his waistband, hadn't slowed down.

The stuff about Brown putting his hand in his waistband is meant to suggest that Wilson had reason to believe Brown might pull a gun. But it's strange. We know Brown didn't have a gun. And that's an odd fact to obscure while charging a police officer.

Either way, at that point, Wilson shoots again, and kills Brown.

There are inconsistencies in Wilson's story. He estimates that Brown ran 20-30 feet away from the car and then charged another 10 feet back towards Wilson. But we know Brown died 150 feet away from the car.

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7281165/darren-wilsons-story-side

LOL it's so obviously bullshit that I feel even you dont really believe it, but are rather spewing this cop unity bullshit based on an agenda you have set in your mind.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2014, 11:31:50 AM »
i read the reason brown was fighting with the cop was to protect his homie who had madatory time served if he catches another case he was trying to stall the cop so his homie could escape.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 12:12:47 PM »
took one for the team

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2014, 12:31:35 PM »
took one for the team

Yeah.... he's a great man.... were you equally impressed with his bullying of the elderly convenient store clerk?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2014, 12:46:45 PM »
not impressed wit any of his dumbass antics, doesn't mean he deserved to die. if what petey said was true, at the very least i'd have to consider loyalty one of his redeeming qualities.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2014, 02:09:13 PM »
took one for the team

Seven actually.  :P
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 11:47:28 AM »
this is what happens when store owners sell stale swishers.

or thats what i feel like doing to the arab clerks when they do me like that...stupid mother fucker always putting the cigars in front of the front window where the sun dries them out all day.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2014, 02:01:52 PM »

or thats what i feel like doing to the arab clerks when they do me like that...stupid mother fucker always putting the cigars in front of the front window where the sun dries them out all day.

thats why i buy splitarillos...manufactured in LA & rarely stale

u gota drench that shit in real spit when they stale like that

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 09:37:50 AM »

thats why i buy splitarillos...manufactured in LA & rarely stale

u gota drench that shit in real spit when they stale like that

CT Dutch Masters for the win  8)

still fuck with Swishers too though

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2014, 04:01:35 PM »
Infinite......killa ya self cracka

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 04:33:24 PM »
Infinite......killa ya self cracka

you're pastier than he is, pussy  :P

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2014, 01:23:29 PM »
Look at yo faggot ass following me around.  Didnt you get raped by yo dad