Author Topic: Fabolous - "The Young OG Project" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 287 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Fabolous - "The Young OG Project" (Discussion Thread)
« on: December 25, 2014, 10:20:27 AM »

1. Lituation
2. We Good (Feat. Rich Homie Quan)
3. All Good
4. You Made Me (Feat. Tish Hyman)
5. She Wildin (Feat. Chris Brown)
6. Ball Drop (Feat. French Montana)
7. Bish Bounce
8. Rap & Sex
9. Gone For The Winter (Feat. Velous)
10. Cinnamon Apple (Feat. Kevin Hart)
11. Young OG II (Feat. Abir Haronni)

Didn't bump yet, hope it's good. Fab should give us a smooth, cool album with some dope songs for the whip.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fabolous - "The Young OG Project" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 02:59:30 PM »
Wow, this album blows.

westside159

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 03:06:16 PM »
The title alone is wack , Young OG ? LOL  Fabolous is far from a G or OG . Plus he is just a all around corny ass rapper . Who listens to Fabolous ? He made some of the wackest songs in hip hop history . It's my party = is the corniest and wackest song ever made . Dude is just garbage real talk .

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 08:07:56 PM »
for some1 whos lyrically good, he coulda done bigger things wit his success............i saw him in vegas in june at club tao and he was pretty borin live. im guessin this album is a compilation of sappy radio tracks. prolly not guna peep.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 08:20:17 PM »
title track actually aint bad

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/omkfA27Uh0g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/omkfA27Uh0g</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 09:38:15 PM »
title track actually aint bad

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/omkfA27Uh0g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/omkfA27Uh0g</a>

Funny thing about that is, that was off "Soul Tape 3". The song from the album is "Young OG II" & he uses the same exact first verse.

Fab has to be the most disappointing rapper in history lol. He has the talent, displayed it early in his career, shows flashes every now & then & just faded deeper & deeper into mediocrity lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 11:45:54 PM »
Young? That niggas almost 40 now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 12:40:08 PM »
Young? That niggas almost 40 now.

I think you're missing the concept of him being a Young OG in the game

as for this project it's decent but pretty forgettable especially since all of the Soul Tapes were solid, this one needed to be longer with better features and less chick songs but there wasn't anything particularly wack or awful

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 12:42:23 PM »
The title alone is wack , Young OG ? LOL  Fabolous is far from a G or OG . Plus he is just a all around corny ass rapper . Who listens to Fabolous ? He made some of the wackest songs in hip hop history . It's my party = is the corniest and wackest song ever made . Dude is just garbage real talk .

you have clearly never listened to one full project from Fab to make such ludicrous statements that exceed any rational opinion, stop posting about dudes you know zero about and stick to copy and pasting MC Eiht song titles  8)

westside159

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 04:15:38 PM »

you have clearly never listened to one full project from Fab to make such ludicrous statements that exceed any rational opinion, stop posting about dudes you know zero about and stick to copy and pasting MC Eiht song titles  8)

I study all rappers and all there albums . I've heard most of Fabolous's albums just to see if i missed anything good , and i didn't miss anything good . I'll say he has about maybe at least 4 or 5 ok songs . Breathe is probally his best song . Along with "So Into You" , even thought it's a love song , it's a pretty good love song , i always liked the beat for that track and the vibe . But for the most part he is just wack artist .

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 10:44:59 PM »

I study all rappers and all there albums . I've heard most of Fabolous's albums just to see if i missed anything good , and i didn't miss anything good . I'll say he has about maybe at least 4 or 5 ok songs . Breathe is probally his best song . Along with "So Into You" , even thought it's a love song , it's a pretty good love song , i always liked the beat for that track and the vibe . But for the most part he is just wack artist .

all of his albums had at least 8-9 dope tracks, even his weakest stuff isn't bad by any standards

Ghetto Fabolous, Real Talk, From Nothin To Somethin were all solid

BIGWORM

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 08:46:04 PM »
Trash and I was looking forward to this...