Author Topic: Barkley and Kenny Smith debate Ferguson instead of pre game show for Knicks-Cavs  (Read 357 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Remedy360

No thanks.

Sccit

lol smh@barkley

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
no surprise. 90% of the time they dont talk about basketball.  :laugh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
no surprise. 90% of the time they dont talk about basketball.  :laugh:

Yeah.. I hate that trend today where they don't actually talk about sports but just play grab-ass and bullshit because they think that caters more to the mainstream...

...I miss back in the day when they used to have shows like The Sports Reporters on ESPN where they had people like Lupica and Mitch Albom

but all that aside.. Props to Sir Charles, ZALUTE!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:45:21 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

that said, nba on tnt is still entertaining

Hack Wilson - real

Yeah.. I hate that trend today where they don't actually talk about sports but just play grab-ass and bullshit because they think that caters more to the mainstream...

...I miss back in the day when they used to have shows like The Sports Reporters on ESPN where they had people like Lupica and Mitch Albom

Sports Reporters is still on i'm pretty sure...and Lupica is on ESPN NY now. 

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG

that wasnt the point of what i was saying, its actually pretty entertaining and funny the way they clown on each other. best sport show on tv now. by a long shot.