Author Topic: Fabolous Featuring French Montana - "Ball Drop"  (Read 453 times)

aerroc

Re: Fabolous Featuring French Montana - "Ball Drop"
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 10:08:32 AM »
i dont care what his production sounds like he cant fool me like he fools you thinking hes  good artist cause of production

nobody's fooled lol some of us just like that wave and aren't some close-minded hip-hop heads

wouldn't be no Harry Fraud if it wasn't for French, facts... literally anyone who copped a HF beat after 2010 tried to emulate the coke wave sound

its not bout being closed minded if its a good rapper on that production then i have no issue
its good to know ur not fooled cause im sure there's some idiot out there say he goes hard lol
fuck a coke wave sound if u don't got bars im not even wasting my time
if i gave a fuck bout production first hand like most do these days instead of bars
that's how you separate the rappers who can rap and who have to hide behind production
i might well listen to a instrumental album to me thats the same 

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2014, 10:26:50 AM »
i dont care what his production sounds like he cant fool me like he fools you thinking hes  good artist cause of production

nobody's fooled lol some of us just like that wave and aren't some close-minded hip-hop heads

wouldn't be no Harry Fraud if it wasn't for French, facts... literally anyone who copped a HF beat after 2010 tried to emulate the coke wave sound

its not bout being closed minded if its a good rapper on that production then i have no issue
its good to know ur not fooled cause im sure there's some idiot out there say he goes hard lol
if i gave a fuck bout production first hand like most do these days instead of bars
that's how you separate the rappers who can rap and who have to hide behind production

French may not have "bars" but not all of his stuff is bad, there's more to him than "Pop That" or "Ain't Worried Bout Nothin"

he spit some real shit on here even if it isn't super lyrical, his Coke Boys dudes go harder though Chinx >>>

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 10:34:41 AM »
^makes sense..you can feel almost anything if u get fucked up enough

not true... I can't rock with Lil B, Riff Raff, Soulja Boy, Young Thug, etc. no matter how wavy I get

You could, U just don't know it

aerroc

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 02:52:56 PM »

French may not have "bars" but not all of his stuff is bad, there's more to him than "Pop That" or "Ain't Worried Bout Nothin"

he spit some real shit on here even if it isn't super lyrical, his Coke Boys dudes go harder though Chinx >>>

did you just entertain me with a filler track? :D
production is good but again the artist ruined it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 03:36:20 PM »

not true... I can't rock with Lil B, Riff Raff, Soulja Boy, Young Thug, etc. no matter how wavy I get

Yeah, you just gotta turn it up ten more levels. It'll sound classic.

Eddz

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 03:38:34 PM »
You need both bars & beats. You can spit the hardest bars but if your production is ass then who's going to listen to your shit, prime example is Canibus.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 04:09:01 PM »

Yeah, you just gotta turn it up ten more levels. It'll sound classic.

pop some thizz and bump nothin but crestside shit all night with a female close by rollin all your blunts and tell me your life doesnt change.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2014, 01:17:47 AM »
French is dope rapper in he's way. U cant expect nas, or shit like that. he is a party rapper, car rapper.

this shit knock!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 01:48:59 AM »
French is dope rapper in he's way. U cant expect nas, or shit like that. he is a party rapper, car rapper.

this shit knock!

lets see how far this party gimmick rapper goes

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2014, 10:00:27 AM »
You need both bars & beats. You can spit the hardest bars but if your production is ass then who's going to listen to your shit, prime example is Canibus.

and even though I hate to do it, Nas is another example for some of his albums

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 06:19:57 PM »
French is the man. A lot of heads dont know he started the Cocaine City dvd series that featured a bunch of NY rappers throughout the early 2000s. He makes some good music here and there.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mi0jI40hTOA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mi0jI40hTOA</a>

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2014, 09:43:26 PM »
French is the man. A lot of heads dont know he started the Cocaine City dvd series that featured a bunch of NY rappers throughout the early 2000s. He makes some good music here and there.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mi0jI40hTOA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mi0jI40hTOA</a>

+1... they don't hear you doe