Author Topic: KOBE PASSES MJ ON THE SCORING LIST- Minnesota does the classy thing, stops game  (Read 190 times)

Sccit

nice to see glen taylor stop the game and award kobe the game ball..tell him thanks when u see him, mdogg.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/irHKEVg96kI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/irHKEVg96kI</a>

Hack Wilson - real

why are you screaming at us with your thread title? 

congrats to Kobe Bryant if he ever logs in to Dubcc and sees this.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Glen Taylor is the type of owner who will play that as a huge moment in Target Center history. Sad thing is I debated about going tonight, but had so much stuff to do, and I was going to take my kids. I was mad all day and am still mad now. I have gone to Laker games in the past. But damn kids messing up my flow.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:27:45 AM by M Dogg™ »

Hack Wilson - real

Glen Taylor is the type of owner who will play that as a huge moment in Target Center history. Sad thing is I debated about going tonight, but had so much stuff to do, and I want going to take my kids. I was mad all day and am still mad now. I have gone to Laker games in the past. But damn kids messing up my flow.

as a Celtics fan glad you didn't pay your hard earned money to support the Lakers

now go see the C's when they are in your city next

Sccit

Glen Taylor is the type of owner who will play that as a huge moment in Target Center history. Sad thing is I debated about going tonight, but had so much stuff to do, and I want going to take my kids. I was mad all day and am still mad now. I have gone to Laker games in the past. But damn kids messing up my flow.

damn...i bet tickets were pretty cheap too

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

damn...i bet tickets were pretty cheap too

My brother-in-law who use to have season tickets said games have been empty all year. Even him as a die hard, didn't buy season tickets this year. Though he likes the progress with getting Wiggins and he has faith they'll be good, he just didn't want to spend his money on season tickets to see a rebuild. I usually go see the Lakers with his tickets, but he didn't have them. He reminded me Saturday night and I was like, OH SHIT... but we also had a birthday party at the same time for my niece, so I had to take my kids to that. I was very grumpy... LOL. Oh well, I'm glad it finally happened and I think Kobe can breath a little easier. Glen Taylor may not be a great owner, but it's not because he's not a classy guy, he just doesn't know how to run a team... LOL. Hiring Flip Sanders to run everything is a wise move for him, I think they have all the right players, but you are not winning when your veteran player is 23. So give them 3-4 years with the same pieces and they'll turn it around. And maybe my brother-in-law will get some tickets and I can bum his seats when the Lakers come to town. LOL.

Sccit

I think the twolves got a good thing goin .. Zach lavine and shabbaz muhammed lookin pretty good too 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I think the twolves got a good thing goin .. Zach lavine and shabbaz muhammed lookin pretty good too 

Oh yeah, I am surprised by Muhammad. He looks better than UCLA, which is suppose to happen in the NBA. Yeah, they'll be fine. Zach might be a PG or a SG, but he looks really good on the court either way.

But hopefully them Lakers can get something going. What is it, 3 in a row for wins. I really like that and I hope they can build off of all of this.

Sccit

i was actually disappointed by shabazz last year....wasnt he like the number 1 ranked player comin outa high scool? them ucla guys always end up good, tho.

were at 3 in a row....5 or 6 more straight and we right back in the playoffs 8) (suns might not even be that hard to overtake the way they been playin)

Hack Wilson - real

5 or 6 more straight and we right back in the playoffs 8) (suns might not even be that hard to overtake the way they been playin)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pipe dream sir

Sccit

laugh now, cry later puto