Author Topic: Josh Smith Released By Detroit Pistons...Houston Rockets emerge as front-runners  (Read 781 times)

Remedy360

I'm all for adding talent to the team, especially to a reserve role but plugging in Smith into a system that green lights three pointers gives me a stomach ache.

Unless Dwight is allowed to smack the kufi off his head every time he does.

lmao as if dwight is the type of player to keep another in check or even give a fuck to do so

They were friends growing up, an idea that is completely foreign to the Laker killer Kobe Bryant.

Yeah, didn't they go to HS together? Played on the same AAU team at least. I remember watching a documentary about the two during that time a while ago, Smith came off as a humungous douchebag.

Hack Wilson - real

I'm all for adding talent to the team, especially to a reserve role but plugging in Smith into a system that green lights three pointers gives me a stomach ache.

lmao as if dwight is the type of player to keep another in check or even give a fuck to do so

They were friends growing up, an idea that is completely foreign to the Laker killer Kobe Bryant.

i love the double entendre here that went over my boy NIK's head i guess.....Kobe's peers in high school were a bunch of rich guys named Biff in suburban Philly.

and in middle school Kobe lived in Europe where he was playing Elano's older brother in basketball.

Sccit

i love the double entendre here that went over my boy NIK's head i guess.....Kobe's peers in high school were a bunch of rich guys named Biff in suburban Philly.

and in middle school Kobe lived in Europe where he was playing Elano's older brother in basketball.

and that, my friend, is exactly why kobe has class

how bout josh smith?

Citizen-Y

Josh was going to the rack at will, came up big with some huge boards.  He needs to stop taking jumpers.

Sccit

waiting for that airballed three that'll hit Dwight in the back of the head

Citizen-Y

Oh it will happen and we will both laugh. 

Hack Wilson - real

how bout josh smith?

class isn't raping a woman in a hotel room or snitching on Shaq, nice try though.

Sccit

how bout josh smith?

class isn't raping a woman in a hotel room or snitching on Shaq, nice try though.

of course it is.......u listen to horrorcore, quit bein such a weenie and embrace it brobro

Sccit

Oh it will happen and we will both laugh. 

+1

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
^have lost 2 in a row since then. josh smith has gone a combined 8 pts 3-13 from the field in those 2 losses  :laugh: the rockets are that team that will try to sign any big name, regardless of how it could affect team chemistry and if they could even play with dwight and harden smh

'EclipZe

bad luck charm that plays well but wont deliver the win :p

Sccit

^have lost 2 in a row since then. josh smith has gone a combined 8 pts 3-13 from the field in those 2 losses  :laugh: the rockets are that team that will try to sign any big name, regardless of how it could affect team chemistry and if they could even play with dwight and harden smh

and their gm is an analytic freak smh

Citizen-Y

Almost had that 5x5 game tonight

Sccit

Almost had that 5x5 game tonight

lol not even close fam